Not another anime reference compensation

NedthegodNedthegod Member Posts: 18
So I was watch a Prof Hoff video on YouTube and he went into his news tab and it came up with “Not another anime reference solo event delay” and he had something to claim in the mail from that tab. Is this compensation because if it is why is it not showing up on my screen was there a certain criteria to get it?

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,090 ★★★★★

Compensation worked out great! Not even gonna bother doing the actual event now....🤣🤣

Damn all I got was T3 handful shards.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Same. Got 2 7* selectors
  • EndgodEndgod Member Posts: 68
    I got 3
  • JustAGuyJustAGuy Member Posts: 84
    I got 5
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★

Compensation worked out great! Not even gonna bother doing the actual event now....🤣🤣

I'm happy. The Shards I pulled topped this off.

Awesome pull! Can’t believe people are hitting disagree on this. Still yet to pull her from the featured :(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I'm happy. The Shards I pulled topped this off.

Awesome pull! Can’t believe people are hitting disagree on this. Still yet to pull her from the featured :(
    Good luck!
  • ZekedamamZekedamam Member Posts: 218 ★★

The problem here is that you ironically watch prof hoff

Get out of here. Don’t diss on my glorious king prof. All jokes aside he’s one of the best mcoc YouTubers out there right now. What’s not to like about him?

Zekedamam said:

Get out of here. Don’t diss on my glorious king prof. All jokes aside he’s one of the best mcoc YouTubers out there right now. What’s not to like about him?

I normally don't disparage people on the Forum, and I respect someone's right to choose who they like, but I will say I took Journalism in school. One of the things we were drilled about is not engaging in sensationalism and misinformation. I'll just leave it at that.
    Don’t care prof solos
  • Rohith21Rohith21 Member Posts: 169 ★★
    edited December 2023
    Zekedamam said:

Don’t care prof solos

Solos who exactly lmfao? Man rarely streams any fight, and gets close to crying whenever people ask him to do a fight in necro or accuses him of merc usage. Whiny baby fr.
    edited December 2023
    Rohith21 said:

Zekedamam said:

Don’t care prof solos
    Ok
  • Dr_kyrDr_kyr Member Posts: 33
    Can someone explain what’s this about? How to claim these ?
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 924 ★★★
    Zekedamam said:

Pretty much everything. His peddling of misinformation and conspiracy theories doesn't help him cause.
  • NedthegodNedthegod Member Posts: 18
    I didn't think this mistake I made would create an argument on a mcoc youtube BTW in my opinion I like prof but guess what we all have our own opinions so leave it alone!