Options

Does Onslaught benefit from boosted attack?

SquammoSquammo Posts: 435 ★★★
Is his degeneration and neuro damage affected by attack increase to be more specific?

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I don't think it does, it just increases his basic attacks.
  • Options
    It doesn't say that the neuroshocks and degen scale with base attack, so I'll assume that boosts do affect those.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 962 ★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

It doesn't say that the neuroshocks and degen scale with base attack, so I'll assume that boosts do affect those.

Boosts don't increase base attack?
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 435 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

So he would benefit from being ascended. That’s nice. It’s quite difficult to test by putting on boosts, since so many factors influence his damage.

• Options
    PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

Boosts don't increase base attack?
    No. That's why your willpower doesn't change when you boost up because willpower is based on base health.
    Squammo said:

Pikolu said:

So he would benefit from being ascended. That’s nice. It’s quite difficult to test by putting on boosts, since so many factors influence his damage.

Ascension boosts base attack anyways, so yeah.