**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can you get both naughty or nice titles?

I was curious, can you get both the naughty or nice titles? If not, can you make it possible before the end of the event? I’ve already gotten and used my first nice token without realizing what they were for or if we can get both if I had known, I might’ve been a little bit more lenient towards the title I’m a mean one 😏 (Mr Grinch)

Comments

• Options
    DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Posts: 109
    No
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    how do yu even get those tokens am i missing smth ?
  • Options
    GokageGokage Posts: 12
    I’m wondering if it’s just a title or if you get something else for choosing an option
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

I was curious, can you get both the naughty or nice titles? If not, can you make it possible before the end of the event? I’ve already gotten and used my first nice token without realizing what they were for or if we can get both if I had known, I might’ve been a little bit more lenient towards the title I’m a mean one 😏 (Mr Grinch)

I know we can get 1 of the tokens from the in-game mail involving Spider-Man, but how could you have used the token already? I only see 1 area in the store to use the tokens and all it has are the 2 titles, which both require 3 tokens to purchase. How did you obtain 3 tokens already to have used them?
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★

Used a token??? How pray tell do you manage to use a token that has 1 function
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 160 ★★
    Crine60 said:

I know we can get 1 of the tokens from the in-game mail involving Spider-Man, but how could you have used the token already? I only see 1 area in the store to use the tokens and all it has are the 2 titles, which both require 3 tokens to purchase. How did you obtain 3 tokens already to have used them?
    I didnt get any token from the in-game mail lol
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Crine60 said:

• Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 160 ★★
    Crine60 said:

Crine60 said:

I suppose that shows up after doing all objectives of this week, right? I have 2 to do yet
  • Options
    Jdollar77Jdollar77 Posts: 65
    Gokage said:

I’m wondering if it’s just a title or if you get something else for choosing an option

It's nothing but a title