Any advice before doing Necro

Jake933Jake933 Member Posts: 52
Hey guys .. i planing to do necro this week.. my team is
Aegon rank 5 ascended
Absorbing man rank 4
Proxima
Heimdall
Juggernaut or wiccan haven't decided yet ..
Which one do you think is better for the final boss?.. and is there anything i need to know about the fights or its a straight forward fights with aegon... I know i. Should've watched YouTube vids but there are alot of videos from different YouTubers so im kinda lost..

Comments

• frodo2377frodo2377 Member Posts: 315 ★★★
    Plan your breaks around your boosts expiring....so every 40 mins to an hour. Take time to watch some YouTube vids of the fights along your path. See if you can pick up any tips/tricks. Good luck and have fun!
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Don’t make the same mistake that I did, farm ROL before going in to get potions, I went in with an underdeveloped potion stash and regretted it
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Don’t make the same mistake that I did, farm ROL before going in to get potions, I went in with an underdeveloped potion stash and regretted it

Is farming 1 L-3 potion from each fight is even worth it?
  • Jake933Jake933 Member Posts: 52

The biggest advice I can give is to take breaks. Especially if you start to get frustrated. I completed my initial run over the course of two days. I took breaks between attempts on fights I struggled with, or before starting a new fight on a path. This helped keep me fresh and level headed instead of just declining my play due to my frustration or tiredness.

Also I'm not sure if it matters who you bring between Wiccan and juggs, but good work on taking an RC immune. I didn't and it was a struggle-- though it did feel great to beat it on my own.

Best of luck on your run!

Thanks for the feedback bro.. yeah that's the plan..im definitely taking breaks between fights.. thanks again man

Not sure what path you're taking, but practice the first fight for ramping before you commit.

Once you get somewhat comfortable, bank the combo and smash!

Also, don't get greedy when you're ramping.
    Once you get clipped, who cares if it's only at 35 hits, bank it, revive and go for it again.

I got greedy after activating combo shield a couple times in my run and got clipped again before I got to bank the combo and just wasted revives and potions.

Obviously make sure you have stocked up on revives, as well as potions, and have units as backup just in case.

Good luck!

Im Talking the titaina path.. i reed that its the easiest one even though it has some annoying defenders like vision and air walker..
    Thank you for the help bro
    frodo2377 said:

Plan your breaks around your boosts expiring....so every 40 mins to an hour. Take time to watch some YouTube vids of the fights along your path. See if you can pick up any tips/tricks. Good luck and have fun!

frodo2377 said:

Alright man thank you.. appreciate your help
    Wong_98 said:

Thank you man
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Agree, I went in with 600 l3 potions and 100 some team l3 potions. It allowed me to heal when I otherwise wouldn’t have and not touch my crystal stash.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    Juggs I say is best between those two, though I will still say that Sinister is the best option along with Prof X.
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Member Posts: 184 ★★
    I'm half way through Nova now, taking a break as boosts have run out.
    I started it Friday evening after a particularly good run at Titania and decided to carry on as I had revives about to expire.
    Also, I wasn't running suicides for Titania and forgot to put them on so Arkus was rough 🙈
    Take breaks, stay hydrated, put some chilled music on and, enjoy! It's meant to be fun after all right? 🙌
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 779 ★★★★
    I’d bring Juggs over Wiccan for the boss. You can also use Juggs for phase 3, the degen wont kill you since it’s based on current Hp, it’s much easier fighting at low Hp than dealing with reverse controls
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    Don't do it
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    If you care to take an advise from someone who has NOT done Necropolis completion yet, here’s mine:

The easiest path for a team built around Aegon is NOT (always in my opinion) the Titania path. It looks like it, due to having a Science champ up front. It is full of fights that even a ranked up Aegon is not ideal for.

The easiest path for a team built around Aegon is the Red Goblin path. Each fight can be cleared by Aegon with a very decent amount of 40% revives. At least, this is path I’m planning to take for my completion. after my research.

That being said, it’s worth noticing that I seem to be the only one believing this. The community has decided otherwise.

Good luck, whatever you decide to do.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Jake933 said:

Not sure what path you're taking, but practice the first fight for ramping before you commit.

Once you get clipped, who cares if it's only at 35 hits, bank it, revive and go for it again.

I got greedy after activating combo shield a couple times in my run and got clipped again before I got to bank the combo and just wasted revives and potions.

Obviously make sure you have stocked up on revives, as well as potions, and have units as backup just in case.

Good luck!

Im Talking the titaina path.. i reed that its the easiest one even though it has some annoying defenders like vision and air walker..
    That's the path I took as well. There's some annoying fights, but it's definitely all doable with Aegon.

I went in with

6r5 Aegon
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    6r4 Odin
    6r4 Juggs

I ran full suicides and fury masteries as well as full assassin once I ramped up and literally just smashed my way through it.

I probably used more revives/potions than I would have if I hadn't taken the smash through it route and actually tried to play with some skill, but it was fun! Haha

I'm also not the best at knowing when to heavy, get hit to gain furies and maximize it, so take that into consideration as well.

Let us know how it goes, dude!

It's well worth it for the rewards.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 930 ★★★★
    I ran that path last night. Went in with r5 Aegon, r2 shuri, r4 juggy, prox, & heimdall. If you're not the best a reverse controls(like me), I'd take juggy. He can do both 3rd & 4th phase of GM. Took me 78 revives & probably would of been a few less, had I remembered to put a relic on Aegon. Oopsie... Take breaks, stay hydrated, & lastly have fun. Good luck OP
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Member Posts: 184 ★★

I started it Friday evening after a particularly good run at Titania and decided to carry on as I had revives about to expire.
    Also, I wasn't running suicides for Titania and forgot to put them on so Arkus was rough 🙈
    Take breaks, stay hydrated, put some chilled music on and, enjoy! It's meant to be fun after all right? 🙌

I forgot to say, I'm using R4 6* Aegon sig 200, not ascended,
    Proxima for the Aegon synergy,
    Fury, but he's KOd for extra attack.
    Heimdal, and,
    R4 6* Jugg for the last bit.
    BUT, I've just realised that GM is atill bugged so now I'm kinda regretting getting here because it is gonna suuuuuck not being able to read prompts!
    Might want to consider that too...
  • MystGMystG Member Posts: 40

I forgot to say, I'm using R4 6* Aegon sig 200, not ascended,
    Proxima for the Aegon synergy,
    Fury, but he's KOd for extra attack.
    Heimdal, and,
    R4 6* Jugg for the last bit.
    BUT, I've just realised that GM is atill bugged so now I'm kinda regretting getting here because it is gonna suuuuuck not being able to read prompts!
    Might want to consider that too...
    I just did my GM fight today and the prompts, rl/gl, etc. were all good, so I believe it has been fixed
    Wong_98 said:

Thank you man

Thanks man.. to be honest i dont have the suicide masteries unlocked yet.. its gonna cost me units.. and i don't want to spend them rn .. i was saving them for Necro which im planning to do this week.. i can still do it with no suicide right?

I’d bring Juggs over Wiccan for the boss. You can also use Juggs for phase 3, the degen wont kill you since it’s based on current Hp, it’s much easier fighting at low Hp than dealing with reverse controls

Alright thanks bro

If you care to take an advise from someone who has NOT done Necropolis completion yet, here’s mine:

The easiest path for a team built around Aegon is NOT (always in my opinion) the Titania path. It looks like it, due to having a Science champ up front. It is full of fights that even a ranked up Aegon is not ideal for.

The easiest path for a team built around Aegon is the Red Goblin path. Each fight can be cleared by Aegon with a very decent amount of 40% revives. At least, this is path I’m planning to take for my completion. after my research.

That being said, it’s worth noticing that I seem to be the only one believing this. The community has decided otherwise.

Good luck, whatever you decide to do.

Thank you for the comment man.. hmmm everybody said that the titaina path is the easiest one but it seems to be filled with annoying defenders.. idk about goblin path to be honest
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    PT_99 said:

Wong_98 said:

Is farming 1 L-3 potion from each fight is even worth it?
    Depends on how quick your farming goes... With R4 Fury, all fights are about 25-40 seconds (except the first fight where you have to kill of the decoy first...

I'd say, 30 seconds for a L3 potion is worth it... And you can farm hundreds in a week... (about a hundred in an hour, really)
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★★
    Jake933 said:

Hey guys .. i planing to do necro this week.. my team is
    Aegon rank 5 ascended
    Absorbing man rank 4
    Proxima
    Heimdall
    Juggernaut or wiccan haven't decided yet ..
    Which one do you think is better for the final boss?.. and is there anything i need to know about the fights or its a straight forward fights with aegon... I know i. Should've watched YouTube vids but there are alot of videos from different YouTubers so im kinda lost..

Here mate…I made a completion guide on my run and I’m a scrub!

https://youtu.be/AE65aVL_lH8?si=aFoyD3m_Xg070-Sv

Jake933 said:

Good luck!

That's the path I took as well. There's some annoying fights, but it's definitely all doable with Aegon.

I went in with

6r5 Aegon
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    6r4 Odin
    6r4 Juggs

I ran full suicides and fury masteries as well as full assassin once I ramped up and literally just smashed my way through it.

I probably used more revives/potions than I would have if I hadn't taken the smash through it route and actually tried to play with some skill, but it was fun! Haha

I'm also not the best at knowing when to heavy, get hit to gain furies and maximize it, so take that into consideration as well.

Let us know how it goes, dude!

It's well worth it for the rewards.
    I really Appreciate your help man.. thank you

I ran that path last night. Went in with r5 Aegon, r2 shuri, r4 juggy, prox, & heimdall. If you're not the best a reverse controls(like me), I'd take juggy. He can do both 3rd & 4th phase of GM. Took me 78 revives & probably would of been a few less, had I remembered to put a relic on Aegon. Oopsie... Take breaks, stay hydrated, & lastly have fun. Good luck OP

Thank you bro
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 368 ★★★
    Don't get caught