**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help with Necro! (Going for Kate and Shuri)

JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
So I am back at it again into Necropolis, already did Titania's path with Aegon fairly easily, but I know that doing the remaining ones with him will be all about revives/units, so since I have both Kate and Shuri at R4 at least, being able to ascend one of them right now, I wanted to do the rest of the paths with them, but Im having a hard time preparing myself for it.

Ill explain myself, Im practicing with Kate to get used to her playstyle, its not that bad but I have a problem, Im better are throwing the perfect specials with normal speed than with the slower one, should I keep practicing till Im able to do it with the slow one for Necro or just go on with the normal speed since its easier for me that way.

Also, I dont know if I should go for the T2 Dust remaining path before doing the other 4 to ascend the other champ.

Or maybe wait for Shuri as a 7*, Im usually quite patient with this kind of things but I wanted to become Valiant asap before Xmas Gift.

And the harder thing is, there is a lot of people that did the paths with them like MSD, Karate Miike, etc, but those videos are long as hell and if anyone has any tips for the paths instead of watching the whole videos, I would appreaciate it.

And anything else is also welcomed, Im planning to do all the paths remaining next weekend.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,389 ★★★★★
    I'm on my first Necropolis Run, having taken path 2, because I greedily wanted the r4-5 gem.

I'm posting a thread about it here,b trying to make it a helpful resource: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/354316/time-for-another-as-it-happens-necropolis-thread

As you've probably worked out, Path 2 is Shuri heaven; because she shuts down a lot of the defenders abilities; and completely ignores the Trap node in the first section.

The first section Trap node is quite irritating for Aegon, and he's less good there as a result: in fact I used Shuri for 4/7 fights.

Waiting for 7* Shuri may not be the best strategy. Her Awakened ability is pretty key: being able to casually block Unblockable Specials is incredibly helpful for fighting Namor and Tigra. So even with the shorter timer, an Awakened Shuri at 6r5 might be more helpful than a 7r2, particularly if she's Ascended.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,080 ★★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

So I am back at it again into Necropolis, already did Titania's path with Aegon fairly easily, but I know that doing the remaining ones with him will be all about revives/units, so since I have both Kate and Shuri at R4 at least, being able to ascend one of them right now, I wanted to do the rest of the paths with them, but Im having a hard time preparing myself for it.

Ill explain myself, Im practicing with Kate to get used to her playstyle, its not that bad but I have a problem, Im better are throwing the perfect specials with normal speed than with the slower one, should I keep practicing till Im able to do it with the slow one for Necro or just go on with the normal speed since its easier for me that way.

Also, I dont know if I should go for the T2 Dust remaining path before doing the other 4 to ascend the other champ.

Or maybe wait for Shuri as a 7*, Im usually quite patient with this kind of things but I wanted to become Valiant asap before Xmas Gift.

And the harder thing is, there is a lot of people that did the paths with them like MSD, Karate Miike, etc, but those videos are long as hell and if anyone has any tips for the paths instead of watching the whole videos, I would appreaciate it.

And anything else is also welcomed, Im planning to do all the paths remaining next weekend.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah you need not to practice in slow mode if you can get perfect timing at 9/10 times in normal speed.
    Also in titania path I wonder which fights do you need shuri for.also who will u use against gm
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

I'm on my first Necropolis Run, having taken path 2, because I greedily wanted the r4-5 gem.

I'm posting a thread about it here,b trying to make it a helpful resource: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/354316/time-for-another-as-it-happens-necropolis-thread

As you've probably worked out, Path 2 is Shuri heaven; because she shuts down a lot of the defenders abilities; and completely ignores the Trap node in the first section.

The first section Trap node is quite irritating for Aegon, and he's less good there as a result: in fact I used Shuri for 4/7 fights.

Waiting for 7* Shuri may not be the best strategy. Her Awakened ability is pretty key: being able to casually block Unblockable Specials is incredibly helpful for fighting Namor and Tigra. So even with the shorter timer, an Awakened Shuri at 6r5 might be more helpful than a 7r2, particularly if she's Ascended.

I think Ill do the same, go for the R5 Gem and use it on Kate for other paths, Ill keep an eye on that thread, thanks!