Necropolis (with Stryfe)

ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,276 ★★★★★
Kia ora folks

I just pulled Stryfe from my featured, who was a hot pull of mine because I am saving units for a Necropolis run and he was a much more accessible option than Aegon for me as not only do I not have Aegon, but he is not present in the new featured unlike Stryfe.

I awakened him and took him to R4 immediately and began testing him out against the Mister Fantastic path, feeling his ramp up and all that. I've done two fights and one fight allowed me to bring him towards 1/2 of his max ramp (that being said I had him with Cable and Apocalypse but it shouldn't make too much of a difference).

I'm trying to think of a team at the moment for the Mister Fantastic path but so far I have three major contenders who are already at high rank:

-R4 6* Kate Bishop (Awakened) /w Winter Soldier Relic
-R4 6* Stryfe (Awakened) /w Mister Sinister Relic
-R4 6* Moondragon (for GM)

I do own an awakened 6* Shuri but I haven't touched her yet, though I imagine she'd be a very massive help with the path nodes.

My last champion may probably be Apocalypse to take advantage of the Horseman ability as he can fully ramp on Namor, who is the second fight of the path.

And in terms of revives, I have above 4000 units and a combined total of roughly 32 revive pots.

I'm just asking what you guys think just in case I'm missing something or if there's a better way to look at Necropolis.

Comments

• EndgodEndgod Member Posts: 68
    Shuri is definately worth it
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    Shuri isn't exactly rocket science to work, just requires a decent amount of specials and sometimes heavies, she'll help a ton