**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I feel like the game would be much better

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
If Mix Master was just removed from the game . Sure there are champs you can use to deal with it but it’s still so annoyingly

Comments

• Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

If Mix Master was just removed from the game . Sure there are champs you can use to deal with it but it’s still so annoyingly

Parry heavy your way out of the fight
    It's one of the easiest nodes to deal with as the amount of evade counters has increased by so much
    When I last did a fight with mix master my only evade counter was Nick(unduped) and I still did the path easily
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
    djr17 said:

Sounds like OP got wrecked by Omega in EQ.

Make the node work for you. For instance, if you ended your last combo with a M, and they stay in block, use M again so they must evade, and will likely then attack, which you can either intercept or parry.

Same I was about to write🤣🤣. I intercepted only with ML for herc and then sp1 to prevent her autoblock. Fight was slow but doable. Got my a** kicked first time because I brought all Mystic. But did the fight with all 5 champions. next 3 times herc soloed her..
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Avnish said:

djr17 said:

Make the node work for you. For instance, if you ended your last combo with a M, and they stay in block, use M again so they must evade, and will likely then attack, which you can either intercept or parry.

Same I was about to write🤣🤣. I intercepted only with ML for herc and then sp1 to prevent her autoblock. Fight was slow but doable. Got my a** kicked first time because I brought all Mystic. But did the fight with all 5 champions. next 3 times herc soloed her..
    Angela just wrecks her tho🤤
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    djr17 said:

Nah I got Hercules so it’s no big deal but it reminded me of just how annoying it is to have to fight this way . I could understand this type of annoying node for the hardcore content like Abyss and so on but its so frustrating when it’s in regular content
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Edit : nothing is here
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    I was surprised how little Mixmaster affected this fight at all - with Omega Sentinel, you always want to avoid repeating the same attack, because it gives her armour.

So, from that perspective, I almost ignored Mixmaster, and treated it as a completely normal fight against Omega Sentinel.

OP, don't forget you can vary your combos; particularly after a Parry: MLM, then LML, then back to MLM. Throw a heavy if you can. It's not that hard, really.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    A couple of years ago, I would've agreed with you. But nowadays, it's a easy node.
    Well there is this path in gwenmaster quest act 7.2, where opponent get Armor up every 10 hits and has mixed master node, also opponent is unblockable while they have armor up. It is a hell.