Options

Thoughts on stealth spidey

I really like my 6* ascended but I’m curious on other people’s opinion I already know BrianGrant’s to quote him “imagine if I threw up and it made a champion that would be stealth spidey” he said something like that it was a while ago but he said that

Thoughts on stealth spidey 85 votes

Stealth spidey is amazing
74%
FeuerschwerSIlverProfessorManup456GuzmaBenjaminboutonThatGuyYouSaw235RayhanIshaqueHoadyOZIamnikeRockSlydeCableManOfLegends_Sham_Karatemike415peixemacacocaptain_rogersVbnmeBabyMiikeTripleBItsClobberinTimeKirito_kun 63 votes
He’s mid
23%
HendrossCassy_Kill_Switch_Ayden_noah1Powerofpain1001FilledPizzaAnnihilator13_Ironman3000Dfour24Soyheyor123BeastDadWinterFieldsHoitadoDa_Monstrousitymattyben27Wozzle007Drago_von_DragoKLZRagnarLothbrok99AlphaNeymar10 20 votes
He’s throwup
2%
Giantwalrus56Azenstar 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    He has a large fury and large precision (almost guaranteed crits) along with very tough to access slow.
    Back in 2020, he was my go to counter for thing
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 576 ★★★★
    He used to be my fav champ. Still great, but a little overshadowed by new champs.

Give him a small tune up and he'll be back on top.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,169 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    @Josh2507 He doesn't really need a tune up, just make him a 7 star.
    He still does a lot of damage and has some nice utility, throw in the Scorpion synergy when questing and you got yourself a great champion
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

He still does a lot of damage and has some nice utility, throw in the Scorpion synergy when questing and you got yourself a great champion

He was in the 7* but but everybody wanted shang chi instead
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,169 ★★★★
    @Marvelfan30 He will probably join soon
  • Options
    Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    EdisonLaw said:

He is probably my most wanted to add to the 7 star pool! (Alongside Hit-Monkey and Man-Thing)
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

@Marvelfan30 He will probably join soon

If this happens I'll be happy and amazed
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 316 ★★
    great raw damage and can easily be an evade/unstoppable/miss counter in quests/BG with only a small drop in crit damage. The enervate mode is too short of a duration to be really useful though, tbh
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 271 ★★

Not disappointed one bit
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,442 ★★★★★
    He’s mid
    He's aged with time and with new additions in that class. Still good, just not the elite choice he once was.
  • Options
    I have a r5 6 star ascended stealthy and i have taken down r5 rintrahs in under 60 secs and i have taken down nick furys in under 90 secs with a basically a full yellow bar in bgs. I don't get it when people people say he is mid or trash he does have a squishy block proficiency and health pool but if u want to learn how to intercept at all he is the perfect champ to invest ur resources and time into.