**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Vote for my next rankup

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,231 ★★★★★
I know 6* aren’t being ranked up nearly as much anymore, but I still wanted to take up a champ for fun that’ll be good for battlegrounds. I’ll probably r4 and then r5 with a gem from Necro if they get voted. Wanted two good additions to the deck with one being reserved for photon, so I decided that the community could just decide on the other one

Vote for my next rankup 49 votes

Werewolf
30%
Darkrider05PikoluXreissAyden_noah1ItsClobberinTimejcphillips7Kirito_kuno_oSpideyFunkoCharlie21540Darkraw346Marvelfan30MarvelNoobTrillibossNorthstarr 15 votes
Nick
24%
Manup456Light_StormFilledPizzaTripleBRenaxqqavengersunit24RiptideCoach_G1YoungDaq.Bløødreaper007MasterAShadhin 12 votes
KP
32%
Feeney234KaspYTGaudyGMoneyJustcause102BeastDadNgoalong711ahmynutsAzenstarOakenshieldWarlockjrLicky13579rebel_TrongNovHonorable_BluJayAlphaNeymar10Nemesis_17 16 votes
Kindred
0%
Valk
12%
OmedennTrek26JAYIRI_Rick87_NedthegodMaskedLegend 6 votes

Comments