We have surpassed 5,000,000 Necropolis deaths, but what next !?!

ProjecteXProjecteX Member Posts: 53
As confirmed by Jax on last nights stream we are at around 5,500,000 deaths in the necropolis. So what happens now, will there be a new milestone, will we receive the rewards shortly ? Or will it simply be the rewards on the 15th of January when the cut off for completion is ?

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,897 ★★★★★

I wish they could add another objective, maybe 2000-3000 units for replinshing our stacks

Revives for another run…but only if they could be held indefinitely.

Dr. Zola
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,964 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I wish they could add another objective, maybe 2000-3000 units for replinshing our stacks

Revives for another run…but only if they could be held indefinitely.

Dr. Zola
    That's why units, we get to choose what we should do
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,290 ★★★★★
    They could just send the rewards to everyone. And as people do their path they get the message that they can claim their crypt rewards and the final time for this to happen is on 15th
  • Adrianz1Adrianz1 Member Posts: 63
    After the 15th of January we get the goodies, take it or leave it! Nothing more, nothing less, its the way of the Kabam! Funny you guys try and suggest "beneficial" changes 🤣🤣
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Only thing left to do after clearing five million is to double it and give it to the next person.
  • ProjecteXProjecteX Member Posts: 53
    MiniMF said:

lol always ask more uh ? We are lucky enough to have this event and get those rewards for free why would u ask for more milestones ? It sounds so greedy for real... Just wait patiently for 15th Jan and be happy to claim the rewards. Crazy how u always want more

It’s almost like I didn’t ask for another milestone, I simply said what happens now ? Will they add a new milestone, send out the earned completion rewards early or nothing at all. If we can’t speculate and discuss what’s even the point of having a forum ?
    Kabam Jax said:

We have no intention to send out the rewards early, that would be incredibly unfair to the Summoners who planned to finish their run between now and January 15th. (and I'm sure would result in a reasonable community outcry!)

But we might have "more" to share soon(tm).

Is this a tweak that we may expect another milestone?☠️
    I'm sure the community prefer straightforward answers over suspense.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

We have no intention to send out the rewards early, that would be incredibly unfair to the Summoners who planned to finish their run between now and January 15th. (and I'm sure would result in a reasonable community outcry!)

Well I'm sure they're discussing the idea and what another milestone reward would even be if they did. So probably can't give a straight answer yet, so people don't come back here quoting him and attacking him if it doesn't happen.

Kabam Jax said:

Well I'm sure they're discussing the idea and what another milestone reward would even be if they did. So probably can't give a straight answer yet, so people don't come back here quoting him and attacking him if it doesn't happen.
    Facts
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    It's either a new milestone or a reward for 100% Necro.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,229 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Yeah the most they can really do is allude if they don't want this to happen