Necropolis aegon team advice needed for Odin path

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
I'm preparing for the odin-mantis path right now. Since ramping on odin is so easy I don't know if I will take proxima with me. This leaves me with some open spots on my team. I'm going to take aegon, heimdall, juggy/overseer for the last 1% and then I have 2 spots open. So I want to know if it's worth getting in other champs for solo's or annoying fights like future ant man or to go whole aegon team with proxima + odin. I have r5 ascended kate but no shuri.

The gameplan is:
Odin - aegon
Black widow - aegon [Or maybe take 7* overseer in with reverse control synergy?]
Chang chi - aegon
Squirrel girl - aegon
Silver centurion - aegon [Open to another option here, I don't have g2099 sadly]
sp2099 - aegon
Sunspot - aegon
mantis - Whole team [Maybe quicksilver for 11 hit combo into block. 11*0.25=2.75% damage per combo in block]
Future ant man - [Does venom negate the power remove? He's immune to power drain against techs but the node says power remove. I have a r3 venom]
Kitty - aegon
Sandman - aegon
Spidey Supreme - Whole team
Knull - aegon
Shocker - aegon

Aegon heimdall quicksilver venom juggy could be a potential team
Aegon heimdall proxima odin juggy could be another
Aegon heimdall kate chavez juggy?

Let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    You can get aegon up to max ramp at odin if you want. I had a run where I got to 500 combo. With Angela synergy you can get yourself a fury for odin to copy so that you don't have to deal with energize. Or aegon will get it at 300 combo anyway.

Black widow is annoying. If you slip up and she has death touch you die.

Future antman can be taken by aegon no issues. I'd suggest that after ramping up aegon, go full aegon masteries. Suicdes, extended fury and the lot.

Mantis is fine with aegon and pretty much anyone else. Use team revives here. Not worth taking quicksilver.

Centurion go aegon ham.
  • MocamanMocaman Member Posts: 68

I'm preparing for the odin-mantis path right now. Since ramping on odin is so easy I don't know if I will take proxima with me. This leaves me with some open spots on my team. I'm going to take aegon, heimdall, juggy/overseer for the last 1% and then I have 2 spots open. So I want to know if it's worth getting in other champs for solo's or annoying fights like future ant man or to go whole aegon team with proxima + odin. I have r5 ascended kate but no shuri.

The gameplan is:
    Odin - aegon
    Black widow - aegon [Or maybe take 7* overseer in with reverse control synergy?]
    Chang chi - aegon
    Squirrel girl - aegon
    Silver centurion - aegon [Open to another option here, I don't have g2099 sadly]
    sp2099 - aegon
    Sunspot - aegon
    mantis - Whole team [Maybe quicksilver for 11 hit combo into block. 11*0.25=2.75% damage per combo in block]
    Future ant man - [Does venom negate the power remove? He's immune to power drain against techs but the node says power remove. I have a r3 venom]
    Kitty - aegon
    Sandman - aegon
    Knull - aegon
    Shocker - aegon

have you done other paths with kate?
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    Mocaman said:

The gameplan is:
    Odin - aegon
    Chang chi - aegon
    Squirrel girl - aegon
    sp2099 - aegon
    Sunspot - aegon
    Kitty - aegon
    Sandman - aegon
    Knull - aegon
    Shocker - aegon

have you done other paths with kate?
    Yes I did the titania guardian path with kate. Did the odin path last night with full aegon team