**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

please appreciate the try of this cheater

OxygeN610OxygeN610 Posts: 53
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
killing a 7r2 Kindred in gladiator circuit with a 16k Pi Titania in 31 second the man is a goat !

Also 19k pi Black Widow CV killing a 6R5 Maestro nice nice

unfortunately even with cheat he still loose and quit out haha,

Always fun to make fun of these people that can't play fair

Comments

• Options
    ahmynuts said:

obsidiman said:

ahmynuts said:

???

I believe he meant lose... not loose. Then again maybe his opponent's game play was indeed not tight.
    I don't think OP knows how good Titania is against Kindred and how the gladiator circuit meta would only supercharge her more against him
    i do have a 7r2 sig 40 titania, i know she is powerfull but this is a 6r3 16k pi against a 7r2..

i was just making fun of him , i win the match
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    ok?
  • Options
    i should post the guy who kill my 7r2 sassy duped with hitmonkey in 25 sec and peoples would still defend him, nevermind if people on the forum liked cheater lol
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    MiniMF said:

OxygeN610 said:

ahmynuts said:

obsidiman said:

ahmynuts said:

???

I believe he meant lose... not loose. Then again maybe his opponent's game play was indeed not tight.
    I don't think OP knows how good Titania is against Kindred and how the gladiator circuit meta would only supercharge her more against him
    i do have a 7r2 sig 40 titania, i know she is powerfull but this is a 6r3 16k pi against a 7r2..

so you actuzlly just made fun of another player that lost a match against you ? thats so small moove from you, its not like you have 100% win rate... Basically hate people like you that make fun of others xhile they get destroyed by other players, imagine is some random dude came here and made fun of you after winning 2-0 ? like this is just stupid

Im 100% he could won a rematch vs you.
    Bruh he's making fun because the other is a cheater. Not because they lost
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,017 ★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Idk about that one bro....I mean Claire can take maestro with his poison immunity giving power gain, and then her sp2 in incinerate dealing all that burst....

I'll admit that kindred is a bit suspicious but to me atleast I'll just take the L and move on

Maestro is incinerate immune as well so you don’t need to do go to poison phase. Just spam heavy in incinerate and sp2 for damage
    Oh interesting! Thanks for the tip I had no idea👍
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,983 ★★★★★
    OxygeN610 said:

ahmynuts said:

obsidiman said:

ahmynuts said:

???

You're weird man.