**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Onslaught opening

How many got a onslaught from the crystals so far...

Comments

• Options
    Sammy1725Sammy1725 Posts: 21
    This is the first time of me ever getting the top prize from a featured crystals ever in this game and I must have opened atleast over 1000 of these over the years
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,512 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I need to delete this post from my memory because I'm about to do something I'm gonna regret with my units

I always say that I’ll never spend on these, and then I see someone talking about their new featured 7* pull and I end up blowing my units for some 6* shards lmao. Happened with Photon and Kushala, and I was super tempted after seeing @DrZola pull a 7* silk
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Sammy1725 said:

How many got a onslaught from the crystals so far...

Ifs amazing 😄 me i have not lucky on this cristal 😂 I prefer to keep the Units
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,760 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

I need to delete this post from my memory because I'm about to do something I'm gonna regret with my units

I always say that I’ll never spend on these, and then I see someone talking about their new featured 7* pull and I end up blowing my units for some 6* shards lmao. Happened with Photon and Kushala, and I was super tempted after seeing @DrZola pull a 7* silk
    That was pretty much my last Paragon success😂

If my tally is correct, I’ve been on a run of over 130 Paragons/Paragon features without pulling a single 7* over the last several months. Sadly, that also includes a proportionately small number of 6*’s as well (single digits) in that batch, so even 7* shards haven’t been flowing.

I realize that the odds of running a string of outcomes that long without a single 7* is in the 10+% range, which isn’t that unusual. Still, it would at least be cheering to see someone as the yin to my yang pulling 3 7* out of, say, 20 attempts.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

That was pretty much my last Paragon success😂

If my tally is correct, I’ve been on a run of over 130 Paragons/Paragon features without pulling a single 7* over the last several months. Sadly, that also includes a proportionately small number of 6*’s as well (single digits) in that batch, so even 7* shards haven’t been flowing.

I realize that the odds of running a string of outcomes that long without a single 7* is in the 10+% range, which isn’t that unusual. Still, it would at least be cheering to see someone as the yin to my yang pulling 3 7* out of, say, 20 attempts.

Dr. Zola
    I have this alliance mate who has got I think 6 or 7 7* so far from paragon crystals, this was my 1st 7* as well from the paragon crystal
  • Options
    TJ107TJ107 Posts: 84

• Options
    Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 56
    II bought the early crystal bundle and got the 6*, from the 12 crystals I got nothing and I was so close to waste my units but the ran into a video of a guy opening 300 crystals and he only pulled 1 7* onslaught 😬. I was like no thanks lol
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    I opened 7 and got the 6 star, I’m fairly happy with that
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    The last time I opened those kind of crystals was when domino came out. My hard earned units are too precious for those crystals 😅
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,645 ★★★★★
    I regret to inform everyone that i caved and opened 3. I got a 6-star Onslaught but those 900 units would still be looking real good in my account rn
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,010 ★★★★
    Congratulations
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,436 ★★★★
    Congratulations OP on pulling 7* Onslaught. btw, you happen to have YouTube?

Im only Thronebreaker so a 6* Onslaught is the best I could possibly get.. got the 2x (two) Onslaught pre-offer bundle for 2x (two) 5* Onslaught. I want him as 6* so badly that I wasted 7k units (I know its pretty dumb since Banquet Crystal event is around the corner) Out of the 7k units; I got 5* Chee'ilth (twice), Colossus, 5* Cassie Lang, Spiderman 2099, Loki, Mangog, Toad, Modok, Doc Ock, and Onslaught.

NOTE: one (1) 5* nexus, some 4* and 3*s, and not one single 6* champion.. totally not worth it.. I might rank5 the 5* Onslaught.

If I remember correctly USAFA bought a ton of paragon Onslaught crystal and got some 7* and only one (1) 7* Onslaught.. he was so annoyed someone got two (2) 7* Onslaught from less than twenty paragon Onslaught crystal..

Buying cavalier, thronebreaker or paragon crystal are so so bad idea.. unless you are so financially set and have extra money 💰 to burn through..

Good luck to anyone who wants to try their luck.. only thing is don't say we didn't warn you.

I noticed some who gambled their units, and didn't get what they want and then complain that it's a cheat (no one forced you to buy units or buy the crystal)

if you want to have units (grind arena till you forget your name)

don't buy crystal (period).

if you have no control over yourself.. please stop playing.
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 291 ★★
    Go check USAFA channel and video. Even having the resources I just can’t imagine spending that much for that adrenaline rush
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

I regret to inform everyone that i caved and opened 3. I got a 6-star Onslaught but those 900 units would still be looking real good in my account rn

This is the most common thing bud, when u see good opening u jst cave for it
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Congratulations OP on pulling 7* Onslaught. btw, you happen to have YouTube?

Im only Thronebreaker so a 6* Onslaught is the best I could possibly get.. got the 2x (two) Onslaught pre-offer bundle for 2x (two) 5* Onslaught. I want him as 6* so badly that I wasted 7k units (I know its pretty dumb since Banquet Crystal event is around the corner) Out of the 7k units; I got 5* Chee'ilth (twice), Colossus, 5* Cassie Lang, Spiderman 2099, Loki, Mangog, Toad, Modok, Doc Ock, and Onslaught.

NOTE: one (1) 5* nexus, some 4* and 3*s, and not one single 6* champion.. totally not worth it.. I might rank5 the 5* Onslaught.

If I remember correctly USAFA bought a ton of paragon Onslaught crystal and got some 7* and only one (1) 7* Onslaught.. he was so annoyed someone got two (2) 7* Onslaught from less than twenty paragon Onslaught crystal..

Buying cavalier, thronebreaker or paragon crystal are so so bad idea.. unless you are so financially set and have extra money 💰 to burn through..

Good luck to anyone who wants to try their luck.. only thing is don't say we didn't warn you.

I noticed some who gambled their units, and didn't get what they want and then complain that it's a cheat (no one forced you to buy units or buy the crystal)

if you want to have units (grind arena till you forget your name)

don't buy crystal (period).

if you have no control over yourself.. please stop playing.

I am on youtube but not a hardcore video uploaded, I oly upload those champs videos who I love to use the most plus could be helpful to middle tier players. Also don't waste too many units or buy offers for crystals at lower tier in the game, I ve done this before and to be honest was a huge mistake from my end, save those on your progression, they would come in handy alot as u move forward in the game