Options

9 Days of Giveways: Dec 21st - Q&A Submission Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Posts: 46
    As the game progresses, most new champions are being very utilized across the battle-realm. With the introduction as 7-stars, doesn't it seem time to buff collectible champs. Maestro is amazing, weapon x is solid, Jessica Jones is greart, deathless thanos is supposed to be good. Why can't champs such as og kang and thanos be playable? I'd like to know how Kabam chooses who to receive a buff. I feel like many of the community would prioritize buffing collectible champs.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,850 ★★★★★
    any chance of someone doing a recap of which questions they answered and what they said, since I missed the stream?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★

any chance of someone doing a recap of which questions they answered and what they said, since I missed the stream?

These questions will be on Thursday’s stream. Jon answered a different set of questions yesterday.
  • Options
    My question is:
    Why is Aegon missing his right arm as an attacker, but his left arm as a defender?
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 752 ★★★
    Opening up all sectors for Incursions monthly?
  • Options
    Would you guys be willing or open to doing a champion buff contest for the community? As in we submit to you guys the buff concept for champions and you pick x number of winners. The winning ones get put in the game. Winners get a copy of the champ as a 7 or 6 if they aren’t a 7 yet.

Which champion(s) do your want to see in game?

Do you guys watch YouTube channels of the game? Such as Proff Hoff Lagacy etc
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★
    Which Kabam employee is the best at playing the game? Have you held an internal battlegrounds tournament yet? If not, who do you think would win?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,850 ★★★★★

My question is:
    Why is Aegon missing his right arm as an attacker, but his left arm as a defender?

because the characters are mirrored. Same with Winter Soldier, Cable and why characters like Thor or Cap have a item in one hand attacking and the other defending.
  • Options
    Where is Masteries 2.0?
  • Options
    When will the stores be updated with Valiant level?
  • Options
    What's your favourite community meme/inside joke?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★

As the game progresses, most new champions are being very utilized across the battle-realm. With the introduction as 7-stars, doesn't it seem time to buff collectible champs. Maestro is amazing, weapon x is solid, Jessica Jones is greart, deathless thanos is supposed to be good. Why can't champs such as og kang and thanos be playable? I'd like to know how Kabam chooses who to receive a buff. I feel like many of the community would prioritize buffing collectible champs.

John did touch on this earlier during the Q&A section and he pointed out the fact that because certain trophy Champs like Thanos and Kang are only obtainable through very specific circumstances, they are not readily available and therefore aren't a priority to be buffed as opposed to the monthly releases or anyone in the current base pool but that they themselves agree that one day they would like to buff their trophy Champs but just not anytime soon.
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 116
    Will we ever see new venomised champs ? For example : Iron Venom, Venomised Hulk, Symbiote Gwen Stacy ...
  • Options
    FunkFunk Posts: 20
    When will Immortal Iron Fist get a buff? Forget the basic one, just Immortal.
  • Options
    FunkFunk Posts: 20
    Kabam Jax: where do you get your socks?
  • Options
    When is the Moon Knight buff?
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 669 ★★★

John did touch on this earlier during the Q&A section and he pointed out the fact that because certain trophy Champs like Thanos and Kang are only obtainable through very specific circumstances, they are not readily available and therefore aren't a priority to be buffed as opposed to the monthly releases or anyone in the current base pool but that they themselves agree that one day they would like to buff their trophy Champs but just not anytime soon.
    As someone who just pulled 7* Kang this makes me very sad to hear. Was hoping since they made him and thanos 7*, they would be buffed because they are now the only two 7* champs who are useless.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★

As someone who just pulled 7* Kang this makes me very sad to hear. Was hoping since they made him and thanos 7*, they would be buffed because they are now the only two 7* champs who are useless.
    And as someone with a NATURALLY duped 5* Kang, I too know that disappointment.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    During a live stream Kabam Jax let it slip that Kabam has a Hero Tier List. Sounds like a totally busted champ list. Please, share more info this tier list and any other Kabam has.
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    If I adultnap Todd McFarlane and force him to sell Spawn to Disney, what class would Spawn be? What would his synergy with Angela be (don’t say romance *yawn*). Lastly, how would you incorporate John Leguizamo’s likeness into the Violator who you obviously have to make as the co-featured champion.
  • Options
    WadeWattsWadeWatts Posts: 51
    What are the chances kabam will host another event next year. Due to personal reasons I couldn't make it this year and would really love a chance to meet the community in person. Along the same lines would kabam go to other cons besides NYCC?
  • Options
    Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Posts: 35
    So what is the timeline for act 8.4? Can you tell us the month its coming out next year please!