**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it worth coming back to game now??

So this was my profile and I played game last in March 2023....decided to take break and damn I just didn't played for so long (I would like to admit that i really had peace of mind when I took break as was just used to be frustrating for me to play the game as I can tell you that I had so bad luck in crystal openings) ....what are the changes in game and is it worth coming back to the game with this profile?

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,276 ★★★★★
    That's a question only you can answer.

The have has changed A LOT this year. Additional Questions for you are
    Do you want to play?
    What are your goals coming back? End Gamer, casual player, etc.
    Do you have the time to play at the level you want?
    Do you want to be in an alliance, and if so, at what level of competition? Wars, AQ, BGs are all factors these days.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

So this was my profile and I played game last in March 2023....decided to take break and damn I just didn't played for so long (I would like to admit that i really had peace of mind when I took break as was just used to be frustrating for me to play the game as I can tell you that I had so bad luck in crystal openings) ....what are the changes in game and is it worth coming back to the game with this profile?

Sorry if u says unlucky and show too champion like that’s what you meant u hav unlucky a few times
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    There is nothing in the game that you cant do with champions of that rank and you arent unlucky showing off that roster lol.

Also, i really wanna say no, especially with the banquet this year but the game is still actually fun and enjoyable, especially Necro and some of the stuff Kabam has been doing recently (minus the banquet)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

There is nothing in the game that you cant do with champions of that rank and you arent unlucky showing off that roster lol.

Also, i really wanna say no, especially with the banquet this year but the game is still actually fun and enjoyable, especially Necro and some of the stuff Kabam has been doing recently (minus the banquet)

I mean the banguet for him might help him catch op a tiny bit but that’s about it
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Guys trust me when i say this I know you might think I wasn't lucky seeing those champs...but crystals I opened to pull these champs are a loooottt...and I had horrible featured crystal openings....horrible and that too not for one pool.....that was for continuous 3-4 pools....!!!
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 455 ★★★
    You’re at the perfect level to hop in and start grinding the 7* grind. There’s no reason not to hop in you still have a top 30% account for sure
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,276 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

ahmynuts said:

I mean the banguet for him might help him catch op a tiny bit but that’s about it

If he's not in an alliance, then he can't participate in the banquet
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★
    i’d not touch the game again if i can… AI is quite frustrating… After you hitting the opponent and magically missing them, they will throw their special. It’s not the same fun game anymore I loved at the beginning, not for me…