**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mastery points in act 4

When will we receive compensation for those act 4 mastery points? Those of use who never explored act 4 before the change of act 4 and 5 will never be able to revive the mastery points that were available through exploration. Now that the mastery points are in completion we have no way of getting them. It’s been months since the update to act 4 and 5 and still no word of compensation or a solution. This puts others at a massive advantage and we should be compensated. Isn’t there a way to give us those mastery points? If anyone knows what will happen with this please let me know.

Comments

• Options
    The devs gave an update or the matter they plan to have the stuff out in January because the rewards are tricky to deal with or something like that
  • Options
    Caleb__SSCaleb__SS Posts: 7
    Where did they say that?
  • Options
    Caleb__SS said:

Where did they say that?

In another post, coincidently (or just obviously) also named the same as this post..

• Options
    Thats good. Could not find that post anywhere guess I’m blind lmao
  • Options
    Any new info about this?
  • Options
    ChazzingtonChazzington Posts: 8
    I become valiant but I’m missing the points
  • Options
    SUBIEMANSUBIEMAN Posts: 1
    Hello there, it’s been probably 6-7 months since this issue was initially brought up. Do we have any update here? Those missing mastery points are at a competitive disadvantage, and it feels like there’s nothing being done about it.
  • Options
    Kabam is acting slow. I know it’s a difficult problem but cmon. It’s been 7 months. There has to be some way to fix this.
  • Options
    SamarySamary Posts: 10
    Boa noite, até agora nada , e estamos sendo prejudicados por conta desse problema.
  • Options
    Yes we are. Kinda ridiculous that this is a problem still. I feel like they just forgot
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike hoping for an update with at least a new timeline, last we heard was mid january and its well past that, any new info would be appreciated, thanks!
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    they gave an update 2 weeks ago. they are working on it still. they will give another update when they have more information. we don’t need 3 threads a day for this issue that miike has already responded to