Banquet event alliance milestones

SpiderVenomSpiderVenom Member Posts: 34
@ The MCOC team @ Kabam. Will i get these milestones after the given time ? Or will it be a waste of my units

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,832 ★★★★★
    Wait to open anything until after your timer expires. No points if you open before.
  • ReyOReyO Member Posts: 1
    So I just lost 3,500 points? Even if I don’t get the rewards yet, my points should still count.
  • MagonusMagonus Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    what timer?
  • MagonusMagonus Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    sorry @MrSakuragi what timer are you referring to? Thanks!
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    If you opened banquet crystals before your 14-day alliance join timer expired, then you will not get credit for their opening in alliance milestones once the timer expires. They put up a post about this weeks ago, including a banner at the top of the forums. It was not ambiguous.

Any crystals you bought or opened so far are wasted towards milestones.
  • SpiderVenomSpiderVenom Member Posts: 34
    If i spend after this timer expires will i get the milestones?

This
  • RustyoneilRustyoneil Member Posts: 210 ★★
    Yes, but there was no mention that it was going to be down to the hour that you joined the alliance. AW rewards didn’t drop until the end of the day on the 6th. I joined my alliance on the deadline mentioned on the banner. I didn’t think I had to look for a timer down to the hour I join because I made the cut off
  • J0k3r0o4J0k3r0o4 Member Posts: 14
    Does anyone know if our alliance has already achieved milestones for the event but I can't contribute for a few hours, do I get the rewards my alliance has already gotten after I can contribute points? Right now its saying that I don't qualify for them because I didn't join my alliance in time.
  • Cyborg17Cyborg17 Member Posts: 124
    Dukenpuke said:

If you opened banquet crystals before your 14-day alliance join timer expired, then you will not get credit for their opening in alliance milestones once the timer expires. They put up a post about this weeks ago, including a banner at the top of the forums. It was not ambiguous.

Link please ?
  • Death33Death33 Member Posts: 110 ★★
    Cyborg17 said:

Dukenpuke said:

Link please ?
    It’s common fact and has been said by kabam employees for the last month.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,832 ★★★★★
    J0k3r0o4 said:

Does anyone know if our alliance has already achieved milestones for the event but I can't contribute for a few hours, do I get the rewards my alliance has already gotten after I can contribute points? Right now its saying that I don't qualify for them because I didn't join my alliance in time.

You will still get the rewards as long as you contribute the minimum once you’re eligible.
  • Heinz11Heinz11 Member Posts: 220
    Cyborg17 said:

Dukenpuke said:

Link please ?
    It’s the first pinned post
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    Cyborg17 said:

Dukenpuke said:

Link please ?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/353503/im-not-that-guy-in-the-red-suit-december-side-quest-holiday-gift-banquet-cutoff
    I haven't opened anything yet
    I was just asking if i open and gift will i be able to claim the milestones rewards then?
  • XtranceXtrance Member Posts: 22
    Dukenpuke said:

Cyborg17 said:

Dukenpuke said:

Link please ?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/353503/im-not-that-guy-in-the-red-suit-december-side-quest-holiday-gift-banquet-cutoff
    And if a person doesn't read the forum, how would they find out about it? I guess Kabam didn't think about that.