**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Thanks for throwing me a bone Kabam!

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,255 ★★★★★
I opened a ton of gbc’s just to hit the last ally milestone and pulled my most wanted from the guardians crystal! First bit of great luck in a while so I’m happy

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,866 ★★★★★
    Congrats Emilia!
  • Options

Congrats Emilia!

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,785 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    ahmynuts said:

I got professor X 🤢 (he's not a bad champ but I don't like how he feels to play)

Wdym 🤢 don't talk like that about my boy 😬

• Options
    ahmynuts said:

I got professor X 🤢 (he's not a bad champ but I don't like how he feels to play)

I feel similarly about Prof X. Fantastic champ in the right hands but I don’t feel comfortable using him. Congrats on the pull though! I just wanted someone that wasn’t Sandman because he needs the dupe haha
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,473 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

I don't even hate his kit, I like it. I just don't like how it feels whenever I try to use the champ in a fight
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

I don't even hate his kit, I like it. I just don't like how it feels whenever I try to use the champ in a fight
    Yeah I feel you, I'm still getting used to his playstyle myself. I wasn't really interested in the 7* til a few days ago actually but I've been watching videos of him clapping Korg so I'm interested now lol main reason.
  • Options
    Anyone have any stat focus recommendations? He already crits pretty consistently so I was thinking more crit damage or special damage
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Anyone have any stat focus recommendations? He already crits pretty consistently so I was thinking more crit damage or special damage

I'd give him crit damage personally since nearly 50% of the big damage comes from basic attacks too not just specials.
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

So that's the real reason why you're jailed 🤣
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    Great pull!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

He reminds me of my Dani. Tricky to play with, but that sweet spot is bomb.
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
    Congrats!! Incredible luck (wish me the same luck plz lmao)
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 475 ★★★
    I got shocker! I wasn’t thinking and r4ed him last week tho XD