Who would you pick between CGR and GALAN

Yoma007_Yoma007_ Member Posts: 18

Who would you pick between CGR and GALAN 71 votes

CGR
64%
allinashesAjisdopeBenjaminboutonHendrossFurious_Fighter1AanthoDoom_and_GloomHeattblasttZsirhcZAyden_noah1ZeezoosDJMNHHollowKisameVbnmeWhoDaPooN0FACEHUGGERZjcphillips7DeremusWinterFieldsSoumemiakas1926 46 votes
GALAN
35%
PantherusNZSecondSkrillerCropDusterWicket329sxlbstverliebtFilledPizzaIronman3000Aomine_Daiki10Renaxqqavengersunit24Giantwalrus56Musha27Jack2634Xedmattyben27DoomflameWolv3rin3_10Noobmaster555Shriek_And_DonkSkyfaw 25 votes

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,327 ★★★★★
    GALAN
    Both are great nuke champs (CGR probably better), Galan is the better defender. Both have good utility, although I give the edge to Galan on that one.

The real question is if you have any practice with either of them. CGR has specific rotations and play styles to get the most out of him. Galan is just no thoughts only red numbers. If you’re already comfortable with or are willing to learn CGR, he’s the better offensive choice. Otherwise, Galan.
  • 1xKöftespieß1xKöftespieß Member Posts: 43
    CGR
    100% CGR
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    GALAN
    Cgr is not as good as Galan, regardless of his damage
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    GALAN
    Galan takes more match up than Cgr. Being immune to nullify for a cosmic champ is a very strong ability.
  • XedXed Member Posts: 32
    GALAN
    Galan is the better choice. If you got a 7* VTD you know. :wink:
    Jokes aside, I've found that I use Galan more than CGR. It is very subjective, I like his play style and for most content I would rather use Hulkling, Angela or Herc rather than CGR. Galan just makes them even better to use.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    GALAN
    Galan is a dual threat while CGR isn’t. If your interest is in BGs, Galan is more valuable. Plus you can make other cosmics stronger via the Cosmic seed
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 492 Content Creator
    CGR

Galan takes more match up than Cgr. Being immune to nullify for a cosmic champ is a very strong ability.

Being ABLE to nullify as a Cosmic champ is also a very strong ability.