They Gifting Crystals are awesome!

RapRap Member Posts: 3,209 ★★★★
I never, ever, ever, have much to say that doesn't tick KM or Jax off. (No pun intended)
But unlike other posts I have seen? I did very well and I am extremely happy with what I have gotten so far...
A new and then duped kitty pryde for starts, as well as a 7 star Xavier. it Rained 6 *s, Domino, blade, M.O.D.O.C. rintrah, moondragon, Jessica. And I did get 7;star shards and pargons Crystals.
So I get to be the one that says!
"Just the luck of the RNG"
Thanks *cough cough*

Comments

• laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Congrats on being the one person in the history of MCOC to be happy about pulling M.O.D.O.K lol

Hey know I grinded for him in arena when he was first released. How times have changed.

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    That makes one of us. It really depends on your level in the game, but for higher Paragon or almost Valiant players, it's underwhelming unless you get crazy lucky. Even the Abyss nexus I got was just a targeted 20 sigs, and that was by far my best pull. Mostly just T5CC or sig stone crystals.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Luck of the RNG? More like luck of the noob, I'd be salty if I pulled any of those lol.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,919 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Congrats on being the one person in the history of MCOC to be happy about pulling M.O.D.O.K lol

I would be pretty excited if i pulled a modok honestly. Imo hes an extremely annoying defender on par with Classic Spidey
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

I would be pretty excited if i pulled a modok honestly. Imo hes an extremely annoying defender on par with Classic Spidey
    If you think any of those are good defenders I have some very sad news for you lol
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Moleman just told me to hold his beer...