**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crush aw defence tactic

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
I have to honest from the front, obviously kabams intent is to make this difficult, but at what cost spending 100k glory for potions, paying with units. Secondly, give us some decent sturdy attackers most haven't been ranked up as they are no longer relevant or have no use in the broader game , to give a months notice then these champs will have a place in the game for 2 months then forgotten is crazy considering the rarity of some rank items.
For someone who thinking war is the best part of the game to be so demanding and ridiculous hard this isn't stacking up to the pub test.
Let's just fin8sh with onslaught as a defender with on the p5 intercept section, you die just from don't let alone getting hit. I am happy for kabam to demonstration in their war setup how this can be done.
One can make speculative statements but I will be interested to see how many deaths masters give up this season as I we have one in our alliance