Who do i use this generic awakening gen on?

AvoidedMistAvoidedMist Member Posts: 10

Comments

• WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 776 ★★★★
    Fury benefits the most; he's on a whole different level awakened
  • AvoidedMistAvoidedMist Member Posts: 10
    In fact on rocco I had made a thought I put the post so I can see if anyone else can give me some more advice
  • J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Member Posts: 297 ★★

My first R4 6*, and from an educated perspective, he’s textbook mid

Yes, when decoy is activated he becomes a complete weapon, but he is not compatible with suicides (30% health leaves 6 specials)

The fury he gets isn’t passive so is liable to be nullified one way or the other

He’s a great defender but really just a less lethal version of Herc on offence

• WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 776 ★★★★

Yes, when decoy is activated he becomes a complete weapon, but he is not compatible with suicides (30% health leaves 6 specials)

The fury he gets isn’t passive so is liable to be nullified one way or the other

He really needs deep wounds and no recoil to be at his best
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,264 ★★★★★

• Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Fury 100%. Make sure you’re ending combos with a light and the more points in Deep Wounds the better.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    It’s fury no question.
  • AvoidedMistAvoidedMist Member Posts: 10

Fury 100%. Make sure you’re ending combos with a light and the more points in Deep Wounds the better.

Are bleeding masteries needed? to use it best or are optional