So... Banquet is just as bad as can be for Paragon/Valiants UNLESS you are a whale?

JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
I was not that mad at all after the bad rewards we had/are going to have for Banquet, since at least we were not going to have the catastrophe we had back then on July 4th.

But we just got the Unit Bundles, so not only the Event itself is bad, but the only good thing that we had about it that was the fact that whales would not get that much of an advantage over the rest of the player base because they now can get up to 8 7*, without taking into account all the Paragon Crystals, the additional GBC, and the additional units.

I can understand that since a lot of spenders were going to skip this years Banquet due to the awful rewards, you have to make them spend onto something different, but why is that necessary to damn the F2P players/Non Whale-spenders in that process?

Damn, maybe its only me, but after getting absolutely nothing relevant when spending near to 9k Units, I was like okay it is what it is, everybody will be in the same position, but dude, what the hell is putting low % on 7*, that will only be either 750 or 1500, and then throwing them on decent chunks into Unit bundles, pretty upset about it, I was going to spend all the holidays into trying to get some more units to get the remaining GBCs for the Solo points but this made me feel like, nah, Ill just afford money instead of trying to have fun in the game.