**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which path did you take for Guilly challenge 8.2.6?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
I’m trying to figure out which path to take for the Guilly challenge in 8.2.6.

I’m not particularly good at Bahamet so looking for the path that gives the easiest Bahamet kill even if the path leading up to it is annoying. I’ve seen others taking Heal Sponge but frankly given how much of a Bahamet scrub I am he’d probably constantly be healing and then reverting back to the last phase when I die.

Which path did you take for Guilly challenge 8.2.6? 26 votes

Heal Sponge
76%
ThereticPrinceEldarionSoSA__RemakeJustcause102Pikolucaptain_rogersMaratoxjcphillips7Kirito_kuno_oJoshua_EiversYodabolt21Sceptilemaniac2ThePredator1001willrun4adonutmbgibsonDarthMysticMarvelNoobZacharias10719kingjphilip 20 votes
Armor Infection
0%
Unstable Volatility
0%
Gamma Enhanced Specials
0%
Superior Crit Resistance
0%
No trap node (path that starts with Sentry)
23%
GamerGrootman1294HollowKisameKINGBDEmomikeImBeastMode 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Heal Sponge
    With guillotine, that fight is ridiculously easy. You can full block his specials and heal all the damage back up. Your sp2 will also reverse his healing and give him volatility making it even easier.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 901 ★★★★
    Heal Sponge
    Heal sponge is fantastic for OG guilly on bahemet, a lot of regen. I managed to get a 13 minute solo with my r3
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Ah ok great @Pikolu and @MarvelNoob . I’m assuming max out despair then?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,997 ★★★★★
    Heal Sponge
    Pikolu said:

With guillotine, that fight is ridiculously easy. You can full block his specials and heal all the damage back up. Your sp2 will also reverse his healing and give him volatility making it even easier.

Will a 5* max gully unascended works for bahamet? How about gully99, do they perform well?
  • Options
    Heal Sponge

Ah ok great @Pikolu and @MarvelNoob . I’m assuming max out despair then?

I always run it, so I don't really know how she operates without it tbh. For that fight you can also run cides since he doesn't reduce willpower healing.
  • Options
    Heal Sponge

Pikolu said:

Will a 5* max gully unascended works for bahamet? How about gully99, do they perform well?
    Unascended is questionable, but if you are using g2099 for boss it can be done if you don't eat an sp1
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166

Pikolu said:

I took guilly2099 on this path and it’s pretty easy to do. The only hard part if some of the specials are hard to get the dex off.
  • Options
    Heal Sponge

Pikolu said:

My r3 6* did just fine. Your r5 5* will likely be even better thanks to additional combat power rate making getting to specials faster
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    No trap node (path that starts with Sentry)
    One of my alliance mates got road blocked on heal sponge with guilly so I just went for the unlinked path instead. Play aggressive and you'll be fine, only hard fight is tigra.