The "Not that red guy in a suit event quest" seems to not give me the chests sometimes

I was doing the quest for some quick iso and on my third time on threat 3 I noticed I hadn't recieved the rewards after passing through, although I beat the boss. In the image you can see it missing from the next boss, which was where i had quit from in my previous attempt(if that is of any relevance).

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    Do those rewards drops (on the path) behave like other side quests (and normal quests) in that you have to complete the quest past the boss in order for the items to spawn again.
    And that quitting after you’ve obtained an item might mean it would not be there again (until you do an actual completion of the quest) ?

Sometimes they will reset the next day (like sometimes SQ opponents will reset/random each day if you got stuck against a particular bad opponent one day).

Or have you quit early before and seen the rewards you had already claimed before quitting come back up again next time in on same day ?
  • KektaroKektaro Member Posts: 4
    I mean yeah i suppose that could be it. Until this one i hadn't really quit in the middle so i guess it's probably that. Rewards aren't too important to me so it's alright really just pointing it out.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    Y'all actually doing this quest?
    Worst SQ I've ever been present for
  • KektaroKektaro Member Posts: 4
    JAYIRI said:

Y'all actually doing this quest?
    Worst SQ I've ever been present for

It's pretty bad but i can't really turn down the 7* shards they do add up