**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Why is the indestructible boost in AW not working against the new node crush 2.0?

As you can see here in the video, I have an indestructible boost on but I got slapped from the very first hit of Photon's special. What am I missing here?

https://youtu.be/SzpNAhizqzQ

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,025 ★★★★★
    It could have worn off when entering the fight it does that when u only have a few seconds on the boost
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    Seems as if it was because you didn't take a hit to the face but your block and that's why it didn't work
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 194 ★★
    edited December 2023
    Bendy said:

It could have worn off when entering the fight it does that when u only have a few seconds on the boost

Shoot but then it's a terrible bug lol, 14 seconds have been thrown away/never existed. I was thinking that there is something I didn't know about the node but I actually just got tricked :#

EDIT: Ok apparently it is not a bug, my bad.
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 194 ★★
    Trek26 said:

Seems as if it was because you didn't take a hit to the face but your block and that's why it didn't work

Ooooh ok then it's not a bug and it would make total sense yes! I was sure I tried to dext but I was probably too slow or it counted as a block
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83
    Bendy said:

bug, he entered the fight in time...
  • Options
    Figue said:

Bendy said:

bug, he entered the fight in time...
    Not a bug, he blocked the hit.