Why is the indestructible boost in AW not working against the new node crush 2.0?

JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★
As you can see here in the video, I have an indestructible boost on but I got slapped from the very first hit of Photon's special. What am I missing here?

https://youtu.be/SzpNAhizqzQ

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,764 ★★★★★
    It could have worn off when entering the fight it does that when u only have a few seconds on the boost
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 241 ★★
    Seems as if it was because you didn't take a hit to the face but your block and that's why it didn't work
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★
    edited December 2023
    Bendy said:

It could have worn off when entering the fight it does that when u only have a few seconds on the boost

Shoot but then it's a terrible bug lol, 14 seconds have been thrown away/never existed. I was thinking that there is something I didn't know about the node but I actually just got tricked :#

EDIT: Ok apparently it is not a bug, my bad.
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★
    Trek26 said:

Seems as if it was because you didn't take a hit to the face but your block and that's why it didn't work

Ooooh ok then it's not a bug and it would make total sense yes! I was sure I tried to dext but I was probably too slow or it counted as a block
  • FigueFigue Member Posts: 83
    Bendy said:

bug, he entered the fight in time...
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    Figue said:

Bendy said:

bug, he entered the fight in time...
    Not a bug, he blocked the hit.