**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Cursed Cross-guard Piece for Deathless Guillotine

So the Cursed Cross-guard piece for Deathless Guillotine is in Banquet solo event milestones - available at 22,400 points. Do I need to spend units (i.e., buy GBC) to reach that milestone? I have 7,090 points as of today. Accolades will give me 3 more GBC, and the holiday calendar will give 4. That is only additional 4,900 (700 x 7) for total of 11,990 points. Do we we get any other “free” crystals? There are no more GBC in solo or alliance milestones before 14,000.

A new 7* and T6C (at higher milestones) would be nice to have, but the Guillotine piece is the only reward I want to have. I am sure Kabam will make that piece available again at some point, but I don’t want to wait for another opportunity.

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,810 ★★★★★
    Yeah youll need to spend some units
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★
    You'll spend far less units to get it now than when you'll have to pay for it later if you skip it here
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    the next time it’s around it will cost a gazillion units. this is the cheapest way to get it
  • Options
    You should be able to recycle the (like 1200) units you get from banquet milestones to achieve it, so it is technically free
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 154
    Good point. I forgot about that. If I did my calculations correctly, we need to buy 3 GBCs to get the Guillotine piece.

At that point, maybe I should just go for full alliance milestones. I think 7 GBCs need to be purchased for that. Is that correct?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★

Good point. I forgot about that. If I did my calculations correctly, we need to buy 3 GBCs to get the Guillotine piece.

At that point, maybe I should just go for full alliance milestones. I think 7 GBCs need to be purchased for that. Is that correct?

950 unit spend is required to go along with reinvesting the 1150 units from milestones. So yes, 7 GBCs required.
  • Options
    Thank you for confirming. That seems a pretty good investment for what I get in return.
  • Options
    Another question… do we need to reach last milestone to qualify for rank rewards (solo and alliance)?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,448 ★★★★★

Another question… do we need to reach last milestone to qualify for rank rewards (solo and alliance)?

No participation itself is enough ( I'm not sure tho)