6* Skill Abyss Nexus Selector

Mikes_momMikes_mom Member Posts: 140
As you can see, I am in "too many good options" situation, I have narrowed my choices between Nick Fury & Valkyrie. I do prefer Fury because I am used to play him as 5* but I feel like Val is the more useful nowadays.

6* Skill Abyss Nexus Selector 45 votes

VALKYRIE
26%
Araevinskullduggery72ItsClobberinTimeValkyrion99NONYABIZZwillrun4adonutOrtounEndgodTheTitaniumKingSkeletorPekka4900Gemclone9 12 votes
NICK FURY
71%
FreakydBKSwisherSweetSw0rdMasterShtickRickGyanemdjerAleorAmaadAkiraIKONAyden_noah1Legionnaireo_oGardoshTraviswRenaxqqSwarmOfRavensBeastDadRiptideJack2634AshacekarDeepworld 32 votes
BLACK WIDOW (DEADLY ORIGIN)
0%
ELSA BLOODSTONE
2%
SkyLord7000 1 vote
KILLMONGER
0%

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    ELSA BLOODSTONE
    Only one correct choice 👍
  • Mikes_momMikes_mom Member Posts: 140

Only one correct choice 👍

C'mon man, you are making it harder to choose.
    Jack2634 said:

only one correct choice

Thanks
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,807 ★★★★★
    NICK FURY
    Valk is close though.
    BeastDad said:

Valk is close though.

Thanks
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 731 ★★★
    Well that’s a good batch!

It depends on your title. But as Zemo is new for you despite it was recently given as a 6* for Paragorns, maybe you are Thronebreaker or still under.

Without any consideration of the title, I agree with @SkyLord7000 : Elsa is a beast, especially with Double Edge.

Elsa and Killmonger are released in 7*. If you open (often) 7* basic crystals, you can pull them.
    Fury and Valkyrie are not released yet as 7*. As they are in the top of Skills, they won’t be released for a while.

But the most important remains to choose a champion you like.

Well that’s a good batch!

It depends on your title. But as Zemo is new for you despite it was recently given as a 6* for Paragorns, maybe you are Thronebreaker or still under.

Without any consideration of the title, I agree with @SkyLord7000 : Elsa is a beast, especially with Double Edge.

Elsa and Killmonger are released in 7*. If you open (often) 7* basic crystals, you can pull them.
    Fury and Valkyrie are not released yet as 7*. As they are in the top of Skills, they won’t be released for a while.

But the most important remains to choose a champion you like.

I do have Zemo, I think the community has spoken & I am going with them, but I really appreciate your lengthy and detailed input.