**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Who’s the better mystic?

I have just recently pulled both of these champs as 6*s and I’m curious to see who people think is the better champ.

Who’s the better mystic? 58 votes

Doctor doom
75%
SnakeEyes69Jinxesaxeege999menPIKESTAINHendrossHilldarMoosetiptronicJohnTargaryenColinwhitworth69Justcause102peixemacacoVbnmeFilledPizzaLegionnaireSpider_RicoReignkingTWo_oGardoshRenaxqqBen_15455 44 votes
Absorbing man
24%
SecondSkrillerZsirhcZItsClobberinTimeSwarmOfRavensSparty6Jack2634ThePredator100113579rebel_TnkeesmanXFREEDOMXKINGBDSilentArisQueenMcocGlocque 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    Doctor doom
    Both great.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Absorbing man
    Much more useful and tanky, just takes more skill to pull off.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,544 ★★★
    Doctor doom
    Dr Doom slap
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Doctor doom
    High skill and running Suicides most of the time, Absorbing man.

Pretty much all else Doom.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,941 ★★★★★
    I figured after Necropolis more people would’ve realized absorbing man’s true potential
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 260 ★★★
    Doctor doom
    For me, preventing all kind of buffs from happening is better than reducing some certain buffs' duration. and it's easy to do Doom's sp3 cycle loop
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 682 ★★★
    Absorbing man
    Polygon said:

I figured after Necropolis more people would’ve realized absorbing man’s true potential

People are still sleeping on him. I think it’s because he requires more skill to use. I used Abs man in all 6 of my necropolis runs and he was a MVP for me. Plus in battlegrounds you see a lot more Abs man than doom.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Doctor doom
    Abs man is second best
    Doom has a sacred place in the mystic class
    Kabam had to make new nodes to stop people from using doom for necropolis
    That itself shows why he still is #1 in mystic class