**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Happy holidays everyone! Just want to check if Kabam support is 100% fully operational today?

Happy holiday to all fellow summoners,

Can I please check that as kabam is an international company, everyone is in work today? As it’s just a normal Monday for international companies, right?

If we have any issues with war, purchases, and other in game content, I’m assuming we will get a prompt reply from a fully staffed support division?

Thanks as always for supporting our game play with fully staffed support 365 days a year :)

P.s. seriously though, thx for the summoners gift, it’s very nice! And if we do have issues, we will expect a delay due to some staff being off, because that’s what you do when it’s holiday time - take time off (even international companies!) and as summoners we understand and can appreciate that, at this time of year, this will happen with humans who want to spend time with other humans :) some would even say it’s human nature!

hope everyone has an enjoyable relaxing time over the next few days :)

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,617 ★★★★★
    This is Redfire's alt fs because wtf is this
  • Options
    Kabam is a Canadian company, it is Sunday for them right now and according to the livestream they'll have someone on call, but I don't think they'll be happy to assist you tomorrow.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,668 ★★★★★
    Why would you expect to need to contact support? I've reached out zero times in 8 years.