**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 8.1.6 - Scytalis Trap Bug

I was doing the 8.1.6 Scytalis for the Carina's Challenge to get the last Deathless Guilly part. When she was maybe down to about 25% health or less, when I'd knock her into her trap, the game would crash. The first time I thought it was just a random crash. Then 2nd one seemed a little suspect. After that, there was definitely something bugged as my game crashed maybe a good 10 times when knocking her into the trap. As you'd expect, I wasted a bunch of revives and health pots (close to 30 revives). I tested this on two (2) different iPad Minis and both had the trap crash. Eventually the game stopped crashing for some trap knocks, but eventually started crashing again.

Video 1: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qdx7avvkyf997os9wjwq8/RPReplay_Final1703570234.mp4?rlkey=h32jq62yi1ooqyimntga0xzba&dl=0

Video 2: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/jikdpin5sck8vc2rvyfur/RPReplay_Final1703571444.mp4?rlkey=0o0ilyw5xr912o1novabata9y&dl=0

Anyone else run into this issue? I've submitted a ticket to Kabam for review and hopefully some compensation.

Comments

• Options
    gzrbanggzrbang Posts: 16
    edited December 2023
    My device specs:
    Ipad Mini 4 (ios 15.7.5)
    Ipad Mini 5 (ios 15.6.1)

I've beaten the 8.1.6 to 100% completion in the past with no repeated crashing like this.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    I just had the same crash happen 8 times. Absolutely rage inducing as I cannot get her final 2% health down

Happening in final phase with any attacker I use. On a Samsung S22 so not an Apple only issue.

I took path ending in Emma Frost defender
  • Options
    nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    edited January 3
    I just had that crash happen to me three times in a row (with wasted revives and potions). As I'm knocking her out, the game crashes. I am going to open a ticket as well, but let us know how they respond. I don't want to have to do the path again when I should have beaten her three times already...
  • Options
    nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    Update for me: I was able to defeat her on 4th attempt with no crashing. But I think it was because I was using Guillotine 2099, and Scytalis was at 5% health , so when I used Guillotine 2099's Special 3 it KO'ed her. The first 3 times, I had her at 1% health and was killing her with non-Special 3 attacks...