Options

Revive nerf live yet?

Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★
Is the revive nerf live? I have not seen a single revive in more than 25 runs in 5.4.4 this morning. It was pretty normal last night. Or is it just extremely unlikely but terribly bad luck? Anyone else have a different experience recently?

Comments

• Options

Are you making sure to complete the quest to refresh the item spawns even on empty runs?

Of course. No point running part of the quest on empty runs..lol
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

5.4.6 is way better

Haven’t tried that today but I used to prefer 5.4.4 because it can be auto run. Let me try 5.4.6 and see if there is any difference.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,067 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

ahmynuts said:

5.4.6 is way better

Haven’t tried that today but I used to prefer 5.4.4 because it can be auto run. Let me try 5.4.6 and see if there is any difference.
    5.4.6 can be auto run as well, if you do t mind the one choice required right before the boss. The unblockable path is the only one that will sometimes trip up my auto fighting.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Je nI can't find it anywhere even by starting a quest several times
  • Options

Graves_3 said:

ahmynuts said:

5.4.6 is way better

5.4.6 can be auto run as well, if you do t mind the one choice required right before the boss. The unblockable path is the only one that will sometimes trip up my auto fighting.
    What team do you use for 5.4.6? On few paths, I can auto buy a few others wipe my team out.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,067 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

ahmynuts said:

5.4.6 is way better

What team do you use for 5.4.6? On few paths, I can auto buy a few others wipe my team out.
    I use this team in 5.4.6 and also ROL

R5 KP
    R5 Herc
    R4 Doom
    R4 Nick
    R4 Knull