**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just kicked out from alliance without any warnings or anything.

Just like the title says i got kicked from alliance without any explanation, i don't know the reason for it too i was playing actively. So my question is am i got screwed over from alliance banquet rank rewards because i spend like 5k-6k units on that alliance and got every milestone award but they just kicked me without even explanation.

Comments

• Options

How long were you in that alliance?
    And did you meet the alliance expectations?

More than 3-4 war seasons. I just found a new one but it says too late.
  • Options

There's always two sides to every story!

I was active at everyfield for 3-4 season (war, quest,battleground) i never gave more than 3 deaths in wars and never doubled the paths +200k at battlegrounds diverse defenders and more. Just learned they got someone with legend title after they kicked me, i guess they wanted their friend in but still there were far weaker players in that alliance i don't know why im chosen to boot.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    Still. This just happened to like 10 people in my alliance. Because of a disagreement I suppose. I wasn't involved but as two of them were the top 5 contributors that's really unfortunate.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    DNA3000 said:

bm3epps said:

I really wish they would implement it where no one can be kicked during/after events until rewards are given out especially if you contributed.

Imagine someone asking for a rule that says Kabam cannot ban a player from the game for any reason during the banquet event, no matter what they did or how they behaved. Kabam would have to wait until the event was over and the player received their rewards before the company could take action on that player. That would probably sound ridiculous.

Alliance leaders need the ability to kick players who are abusive, who cheat, who don't follow directions, who are otherwise a disruption to the alliance. That power can be abused, and that's unfortunate when it happens, but it cannot be taken away. Unless you're going to require alliance leaders to be answerable to Kabam customer support, there's no practical way to regulate the actions of alliance officers.
    We don't know why he got kicked though. There have been instances where people got kicked for no reason at all. The event isn't that long so if someone needs to be kicked do it after. Also, if someone does get kicked whatever they contributed should be deducted from the alliance total including any milestone the alliance reached because of them.
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    There's an easy way to fix this. Just pay out rewards based on how many points you contributed to the alliance event regardless of whether or not you're still in the alliance.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★

Just like the title says i got kicked from alliance without any explanation, i don't know the reason for it too i was playing actively. So my question is am i got screwed over from alliance banquet rank rewards because i spend like 5k-6k units on that alliance and got every milestone award but they just kicked me without even explanation.

That's so messed up. But let Kabam support know. This has happened to players before. They'll investigate and go from there.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

There's always two sides to every story!

I was active at everyfield for 3-4 season (war, quest,battleground) i never gave more than 3 deaths in wars and never doubled the paths +200k at battlegrounds diverse defenders and more. Just learned they got someone with legend title after they kicked me, i guess they wanted their friend in but still there were far weaker players in that alliance i don't know why im chosen to boot.
    Then although you may have lost out on banquet alliance ranked, atleast they are also losing points in banquet, lost a core player, and you can find an alliance that values your efforts you put in. More than likely the leader kicked you for an account that looks better. This is common among alliance leaders i have noticed and experienced. Sorry for what you lost out on and hopefully your contribution still grants you eligibility as it wouldn’t seem harmful considering you can’t contribute elsewhere anyway. This happened to me before in previous alliances when i was a much weaker player but still committed and fairly skilled. Best of luck to you, those guy’s didn’t deserve you anyways.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    bm3epps said:

DNA3000 said:

bm3epps said:

I really wish they would implement it where no one can be kicked during/after events until rewards are given out especially if you contributed.

Imagine someone asking for a rule that says Kabam cannot ban a player from the game for any reason during the banquet event, no matter what they did or how they behaved. Kabam would have to wait until the event was over and the player received their rewards before the company could take action on that player. That would probably sound ridiculous.

Alliance leaders need the ability to kick players who are abusive, who cheat, who don't follow directions, who are otherwise a disruption to the alliance. That power can be abused, and that's unfortunate when it happens, but it cannot be taken away. Unless you're going to require alliance leaders to be answerable to Kabam customer support, there's no practical way to regulate the actions of alliance officers.
    We don't know why he got kicked though. There have been instances where people got kicked for no reason at all. The event isn't that long so if someone needs to be kicked do it after. Also, if someone does get kicked whatever they contributed should be deducted from the alliance total including any milestone the alliance reached because of them.
    This is an interesting idea, because it is agreeable and disagreeable

On one hand, this sounds fair as if you are going to rob someone of their rewards, whatever they contributed should be forfeit towards the alliance as well. If they aren’t a high contributor to begin with, that’s probably the reason they are getting kicked.

On the other hand, players with toxic behavior but high contribution could impact the score of the alliance, choose to leave at any given moment and cost you guys points perhaps another player could have granted, and just cause havoc overall with leverage.

Of course this idea is impractical as it would be silly to revert rewards the alliance has already achieved and is certainly not worth the trouble in dealing with.

Building on this idea, perhaps not revert the points that were contributed upon being removed from the alliance, but as atleast some sort of compensation, allow the player to receive any upcoming milestones they have not gotten based off how many points they contributed. That could be a fair enough solution to players that have been wronged, but just a thought of course.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

bm3epps said:

100% some people cause so much disruption that it's necessary to kick them at inopportune times to avoid further fallout. That's life.
  • Options
    @QuikPik agreedo. I checked it after. If you're not top ten it's meh. 1-5 % is only ok. But free is free. Still unfortunate.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    bm3epps said:

This would be far more messed up that it sounds 😂
    Imagine having members kick safe, lurking in alliances, until rewards are paid out.
    Half of the alliances would collapse for start, officers will start to leave their alliances to find other allies to leech as members, and over time the whole idea of an ally will be destroyed.
    On the other side, I really wish no one would set himself for kick with his behaviour during/after events until rewards are given out especially if they contributed.
    It’s a dumb thing to do, but the dumbest is creating a post in forums asking for rules to change to suit your dumbness.
    No serious ally kick anyone without serious reason, especially during big reward ally events.
    The system is great as it is.
    It’s not perfect, but the majority of players get what they deserve.
    I personally can’t find any way to improve things for those that are getting kicked, without harming alliances functionality or the game’s functionality in general 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 784 ★★★
    I think,They used you for banquet event only....did you say, you have much units? Did you complete the banquet solo quest? after reaching final milestone they removed you..
    Fact: if you have money you have so many friends. If you have nothing, friends will away from you. They need your money (units).
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    The 'easiest' thing is to lock the rewards for alliance events on the zero hour of the first day. And those 30 people get the rewards at the end. If you wanna kick somebody it's your responsibility as the leader to time it. If they don't contribute the minimum amnt they won't get rewards either way. So you can kick them all but when rewards are given the locked in 30 people that contributed minimums get the rewards for that alliance. Done and done.
  • Options
    Pandingo said:

The 'easiest' thing is to lock the rewards for alliance events on the zero hour of the first day. And those 30 people get the rewards at the end. If you wanna kick somebody it's your responsibility as the leader to time it. If they don't contribute the minimum amnt they won't get rewards either way. So you can kick them all but when rewards are given the locked in 30 people that contributed minimums get the rewards for that alliance. Done and done.

The people who join late, right now they just have to wait out the timer and they can get rewards. Now they get nothing.

The people who get kicked now can do whatever they want once they contribute the minimums and they will still get ranked rewards either way. In fact, in an alliance that agrees to contribute a certain amount, a player can simply defect and contribute the bare minimum and then coast. Nothing the other players say or do can compel that player to do anything, and they are guaranteed rank rewards.

So basically, in exchange for making sure someone can't get kicked and lose rewards without good reason, you're also making sure anyone who gives a good reason to be kicked and lose rewards also cannot lose anything and meanwhile anyone who joins later gets nothing. Five seconds late and you're screwed with no way to join.

This works, if the problem you are trying to solve is to completely neuter alliance leaders. But that's not a problem I particularly want Kabam to solve. And given the number of players who ask questions about whether they can still join alliances after the event starts, this will also give rewards to players who currently lose them at the expense of taking rewards away from other players who currently get them. And I would bet there are more late joiners than there are innocent kick victims.

An even easier thing to do is nothing, which seems to hurt fewer players.
  • Options
    Kabam should just give a dialog box to check off reasons someone was kicked and message the person:
    a. attendance issue
    b. performance issue
    c. lack of common sense
    d. found a replacement killer
    x. you're boring
    y. I'm bored
    z. all of the above

Have a nice life.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    The ranked rewards themselves should be the protection. That is, it should’ve been impossible for them to recruit a replacement. The lockout periods would make it impossible for these people to earn ranked rewards, and they would lose whatever ones they had from the prior reliance. But honestly, the ranked rewards for most levels simply aren’t good enough for people to be too fussed about it.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    A player should be able to earn the rewards that they get...that's what solo milestones are for. If they contributed to an alliance, then they also received those milestone rewards as well. Yes, they'll lost on ranked rewards, but like others said, no way to know overall contribution in comparison to other alliances.

The reason why they have the current system in place was because the big alliances back in the day would bring in their second, third, 12th accounts, build up their score, then bring back the primary account to access the ranked rewards. There were a lot of other loopholes that players took advantage of as well.

Sucks for the OP because there are times when there's no rhyme or reason for the boot. If there was, then be a team player, do what is asked of you. If it wasn't, other members of the ally will notice and the ally will be unstable because no one will trust leadership and they'll jump ship when rewards are dished out. Karma is a vengeful you what what.
  • Options
    EchoOfMedivhEchoOfMedivh Posts: 7
    edited December 2023
    Kabam can track whatever you upgrade your champion or the crystal you open and what you got even whatever you used bugs to progress or not. It should be pretty easy to give people rank awards they achieved if they contribute enough to earn them even after they got booted from that alliance.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    an alliance is also able to just kick someone because they want to.
    because they don't like you.
    because they want a mate in,
    because whatever.

if kabam had lockouts in and made it so allies could not kick that would suck.
    alliances should be able to change members whenever they want. for whatever reason you want.

the fact you miss out on rewards for being kicked sucks, but not giving alliances control over members would also suck.

if its not banquet its war season rewards, if not war season rewards its bg season rewards, if not bg season rewards its aq rewards, there is so many different cutoffs there is barely any time where an alliance can kick someone without them missing something.
    unfortunately the way kabam have the alliance rewards is at fault not the alliance kicking.

but maybe due to the fact that there is the cutoff to score points they could still look to give the rank rewards based on the alliance you contributed points to as it is only possible for you to contribute points to one alliance.
    the 14 day cutoff already makes it so that you can not double dip milestones in alliances, also makes it so alliances can not chop and change members to inflate scores.
    i don't think you should need to be in the alliance at the end of the event but you should get the rewards for the alliance you contributed points towards.