All i want for boxing day is 2,210 7 star shards ;(

TheVolTheVol Member Posts: 37

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,241 ★★★★
    Do a guillotine challenge if you've not done it already, gives 7.5k for a single path
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    You can get some easy shards from the 7 for 7 challenge & the deathless guilly challenge (scytalis one is easy and gives you 7.5k 7* shards)...
  • TheVolTheVol Member Posts: 37
    SandeepS said:

Do a guillotine challenge if you've not done it already, gives 7.5k for a single path

Im thronebreaker at the moment need 1 more t6 basic for paragon ;(

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    TheVol said:

SandeepS said:

Im thronebreaker at the moment need 1 more t6 basic for paragon ;(

Grind the Arena for Units. You may get what you need from Banquet Crystals, either the T6 or Shards.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    If you're tb I'm assuming you haven't opened 2 7 star basics. You can go to the store and buy a crystal for 10k shards

If you're tb I'm assuming you haven't opened 2 7 star basics. You can go to the store and buy a crystal for 10k shards

Tb mini whale i have 3 7 stars atm
    TheVol said:

TheVol said:

TheVol said:

Accidentally sent that twice and now im sending it thrice