**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Petrify passive on intercepts not being transferred in 8.1.5 for class superior champs?

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Hey guys,

I'm still not paragon as I don't have resources to r4 two more 6* champs (out of the 3 needed) so I'm moving ahead with act 8. Super easy till now, no issues. One thing that's bugging me is the Jane foster path in 8.1.5.

The node mentions that hitting the defender's block applies a passive petrify on the attacker. If the attacker has superiority (science in this case so I went for Scorpion against Jane Foster), intercepting the defender would apply those petrify passives on the defender as well. I tried intercepting multiple times and thought my intercepting has issues. However, the fury charges are working fine as I have shown in this video of me intercepting but not able to apply those passive petrifies on Jane. Is this a known issue or is something else going on here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzw3G4VRxrY

Please let me know. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I tried this with other champs in other class bonuses like Claire with black bolt, and it works! There's something wrong with Scorpion, or Jane has some mechanic that I overlooked?
  • Options

Not a bug, you don't get superiority from class advantage on that lane
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Not a bug, you don't get superiority from class advantage on that lane

Oh shoot! I didn't pay attention to that one! Gotcha, thanks buddy!