Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Gwenpool silent nerf ???

So I was fighting rol ws with my 4*5/50 gwenpool sig 40 , I used to get a damage of around 3k-5k after giving armor break to opponent with sp3 , but now after giving armor break the most damage I could give was just 2767 , and not only that in those few hits the same damage was inflicted 5-6 times , so why this nerf.

Comments

• Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 463 ★★★
    I know they addressed the issue with the ‘exploit’ recently.

To be fair to the OP, I have 5/50 sig level 70 Gwenpool, and I’ve noticed (or think I have) her damage output to be just slightly less recently. Taking longer to down opponents in the daily quests and such like.

I wondered if they had just shaved the edge off her ahead of the 5* version coming out so that there was a real difference without making the 5* version ridiculous.

No a noticeable nerf but just a small adjustment.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    Is not a nerf, is a bug with armor break across a lot of champions (starlord and medusa for example).
    Did this happened to you in a fight against LoL Red Hulk?
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    No was just time passing in rol , when I noticed the less damage .
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    I know GW points this out a lot but that doen't necessarily make it wrong lol. There aren't silent nerfs. Stop with these posts.
  • Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    It is obvious that this is the case. I have also noticed a damage reduction (since I have her at 5/50). It is far easier for Kabam to slowly start nerfing characters silently now, rather than giving us rightful compensation. Last time they announced nerfs in 12.0 people went mad. Now Kabam do it secretly.
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Hey guys I had a fight where the RNG wasn't working in my favor. WHY YOU SILENT NERF?!

Every. Single. Time.
  • Options
    I know GW points this out a lot but that doen't necessarily make it wrong lol. There aren't silent nerfs. Stop with these posts.

If the change is due to changes in the mechanics of armor break, they have in fact silently changed the mechanics of armor break several times in ways that significantly reduced player damage. If it changed again recently, it is entirely possible people might be seeing different damage numbers while opponents are under the effects of strong armor break.

In general, Kabam doesn't silently nerf champions except by accident or bug. But they alter the game mechanics all the time in ways that negatively affect the players. Kabam is supposed to patch note every significant change that affects the combat experience of the players. @Kabam Miike explicitly said so back around 12.0 in response to a comment of mine. But they don't in fact do that. They inform players of champion changes, but they seem to consider it perfectly fine to alter game mechanics invisibly.