**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

BG meta Complaining Thread

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★
    I’m also loving this meta because I’ve been using some interesting champs (though I do miss my Kate, Silk, and Titania) but I’ve found some interesting matchups

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,901 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I’m also loving this meta because I’ve been using some interesting champs (though I do miss my Kate, Silk, and Titania) but I’ve found some interesting matchups

Damn 40 secs with Aarkus? That's kinda crazy. This is why I'm enjoying this meta so much, things that normally wouldn't work, work.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Damn 40 secs with Aarkus? That's kinda crazy. This is why I'm enjoying this meta so much, things that normally wouldn't work, work.
    Yeah it’s pretty nuts what he can do this meta. I didn’t have WWBN and Tigra this draft and I thought I was screwed, but then I remembered that Aarkus has power gain + coldsnap that doesn’t require hitting the opponent. Just stood near him and threw 2 sp2’s and he was dead

I’m gonna give VtD a try too but I’m a little unsure on him. This meta does seem to be giving me use for some 7* that I barely used before. I have a duped 7* Emma and she finally kills it on defense
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Yeah it’s pretty nuts what he can do this meta. I didn’t have WWBN and Tigra this draft and I thought I was screwed, but then I remembered that Aarkus has power gain + coldsnap that doesn’t require hitting the opponent. Just stood near him and threw 2 sp2’s and he was dead

I’m gonna give VtD a try too but I’m a little unsure on him. This meta does seem to be giving me use for some 7* that I barely used before. I have a duped 7* Emma and she finally kills it on defense
    Yeah I didn't think he'd be that good cause some guy lost against my Sandman with him, took him like a minute and thirty seconds but he probably just played him wrong. Sounds like you have to use him a lot like Omega Red (who I also have in my deck) just parry and chill close them.

Here's the thing with VtD, he's probably not even top 10 so if you have all your slots full with strong champs for the meta, don't. However, if you have a few that are just sitting there being a waste of space yes add him lol he won't be an absolute nuke and occasionally you will get screwed over pretty bad by RNG and you won't apply toxic armor on sp2 but it's still better than nothing. The main thing for me is that he can pretty much give the middle finger to bleed immunity so it's impossible to get caught off guard by an immunity, the only thing you have to watch out for is crit resistance cause that will shut him down almost completely.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,385 ★★★★
    My first fight in BG this season was a disaster. Didn't read the node and got wrecked. Lost pretty bad. Once I played it a few more times to get the feel for it and change my roster. It's a lot better. You can't just use Nuke champs from past BG since they are literally useless. This season's BG makes you think and use champs that you might not use otherwise. This makes the game better and more fun, but not everyone is going to be happy. Those with limited roster will always complain about something. Either it's not fair that the meta champs the opponent has is rank higher and I can't compete against that or it's not fair that the meta makes me use different champs I don't want to rank up. Gues what, real life isn't fair either. Learn to deal with it or don't play BG. There's other game modes to play.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 712 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    This meta is the most enjoyable BG I’ve seen in a long time. I actually learning a lot about some of my lesser played champs. It also refreshing as hell not to try and out nuke someone. Hulkling, CGR, and most of the usual suspects have basically been neutered. I love that. AA is still a jerk.
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 667 ★★★
    Meta is boring
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Meta is boring

Care to elaborate or just it's boring (because I can't use Herc)?
  • Options

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

The guy you’re replying to is a bad take factory so I’d just ignore it lol

On an unrelated note, I wish VtD was finally a gem for this meta, but you’re right, he’s mid here too 😭
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

o_o said:

LordzUnix said:

This time kabam messed up the BG... Placing a node that you can't deal damage to, except through debuffs and specials and associating it with another node that only generates power if it causes a damaging effect on the defender... you make it unfeasible 95% of the game's possibilities, since the vast majority of those that cause debilitations only after using the special, this is the case with Ninrod, you only put the debilitation on E2... Furthermore, the node is very poorly explained... Because the vacuum, for example, doesn't work... Kabam ruined an event in which people were starting to like something super boring... In addition to the restrictions, you still need to be lucky to pick up heroes in the draw who can even attack at all... This BG is immoral.

95% are unfeasible? Okay let's see:.
    Sunspot, Guillotine Deathless, Morbius, Werewolf, Wiccan, Doom, Torch, AA, Masacre, Venom the Duck, Hulkling, Adam, Shuri, Iceman, Omega Red, Deathstrike, Hyperion, Warlock, Nick, Gorr, Mole-Man, Cassie, Diablo, Wong, Sasquatch, Infamous Iron Man, Valkyrie, Venom, Guillotine 2099, OG Guillotine, Ultron, Tigra, Mordo, Onslaught, Hood, Scorpion, Hulkbuster, Nebula, Gwenpool, Wolverine, X-23, Spot, Blade, Namor, Jabari Panther, Ghost, iBom, Kushala, Toad, Chee'ilth.
    Should I keep going?
    Venom the Duck. Heh.
    Venom the Duck is #offensive:dot and his bursts of damage from toxic armor benefit from Red Scare, the vicious buffs increase the potency. Also, if they're bleed immune, he applies passive degen instead so that's another great thing immunities can't shut him down. I already tested it and while he's nowhere near top nukes like Werewolf, he is a decent option if you don't have better options.
    I just used VtD against Sentinel and it went terribly - only 2 passive degens the whole fight. I learned that it’s because his DoT comes from crits, which have a 55% chance to inflict bleeds / degens… but Sentinel’s analysis charges greatly increase his crit resistance.

Idk, this might be common knowledge but it was news to me. I do think he can be a decent option in this meta though.
    Yeah anything with crit resistance is a no, I got clapped by a Nimrod similarly, barely any degens so I timed out. I used him against a Sandman though and it was actually pretty decent.
    So yeah VTD isn't a top option at all, and he shouldn't replace any of the top attackers if you have them but if you don't then the 7* is decent, not amazing but decent and will work on some matchups.
    I’m the kind of person who insists on finding a use for all my champs so I’m definitely keeping my awakened ( 😭 ) VtD in my deck for now
  • Options
    MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    This is my least favorite Meta in BG so far.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

On an unrelated note, I wish VtD was finally a gem for this meta, but you’re right, he’s mid here too 😭
    I didn't even know who they were but thanks for the heads up lol.

Me too 🥲 but yeah he's mid at best, definitely better than not having a counter at all but nowhere near top attackers. So far the only use I've found for him in BGs is when the opponent is immune to bleed but if they have big crit resistance he still sucks. The bleeds/degens are very inconsistent and so it the toxic armor buff.
    I hope they buff him, he doesn't even need a huge buff literally just give his bleeds an 80% chance to trigger on crits like Venom and give his toxic armor 100% chance to get applied on the opponent and he won't suck anymore.
  • Options
    TherunekingTheruneking Posts: 198 ★★

I will pick my r4 mr neg in bg deck if someone explains this. Can mr neg gain special?
  • Options
    o_o said:

o_o said:

LordzUnix said:

This time kabam messed up the BG... Placing a node that you can't deal damage to, except through debuffs and specials and associating it with another node that only generates power if it causes a damaging effect on the defender... you make it unfeasible 95% of the game's possibilities, since the vast majority of those that cause debilitations only after using the special, this is the case with Ninrod, you only put the debilitation on E2... Furthermore, the node is very poorly explained... Because the vacuum, for example, doesn't work... Kabam ruined an event in which people were starting to like something super boring... In addition to the restrictions, you still need to be lucky to pick up heroes in the draw who can even attack at all... This BG is immoral.

95% are unfeasible? Okay let's see:.
    Sunspot, Guillotine Deathless, Morbius, Werewolf, Wiccan, Doom, Torch, AA, Masacre, Venom the Duck, Hulkling, Adam, Shuri, Iceman, Omega Red, Deathstrike, Hyperion, Warlock, Nick, Gorr, Mole-Man, Cassie, Diablo, Wong, Sasquatch, Infamous Iron Man, Valkyrie, Venom, Guillotine 2099, OG Guillotine, Ultron, Tigra, Mordo, Onslaught, Hood, Scorpion, Hulkbuster, Nebula, Gwenpool, Wolverine, X-23, Spot, Blade, Namor, Jabari Panther, Ghost, iBom, Kushala, Toad, Chee'ilth.
    Should I keep going?
    Venom the Duck. Heh.
    Venom the Duck is #offensive:dot and his bursts of damage from toxic armor benefit from Red Scare, the vicious buffs increase the potency. Also, if they're bleed immune, he applies passive degen instead so that's another great thing immunities can't shut him down. I already tested it and while he's nowhere near top nukes like Werewolf, he is a decent option if you don't have better options.
    I just used VtD against Sentinel and it went terribly - only 2 passive degens the whole fight. I learned that it’s because his DoT comes from crits, which have a 55% chance to inflict bleeds / degens… but Sentinel’s analysis charges greatly increase his crit resistance.

Idk, this might be common knowledge but it was news to me. I do think he can be a decent option in this meta though.
    Yeah anything with crit resistance is a no, I got clapped by a Nimrod similarly, barely any degens so I timed out. I used him against a Sandman though and it was actually pretty decent.
    So yeah VTD isn't a top option at all, and he shouldn't replace any of the top attackers if you have them but if you don't then the 7* is decent, not amazing but decent and will work on some matchups.
    I’m the kind of person who insists on finding a use for all my champs so I’m definitely keeping my awakened ( 😭 ) VtD in my deck for now
    I keep my 7* too I just never draft him cause nobody drafts bleed immune champs and when they do it's always someone with crit resistance so I can't use him even if I wanted to lol
  • Options

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

I don’t even have a Herc also we don't all have to like the same things i just don't think the meta is all that interesting and battlegrounds as a whole just isn't very fun right now
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

Yeah sure go ahead and spread misinfo because you saw one comment on another post that you didn't agree with
  • Options

I will pick my r4 mr neg in bg deck if someone explains this. Can mr neg gain special?

Interesting, I had no idea at first but I noticed he's awakened so my guess here is yes that's legit and here's why:

Dark energy deals physical damage every second the opponent is suffering from a non-damaging debuff and it's very easy to inflict delirium so that's probably how he's gaining power, dark energy in this case counts as a damaging effect while the defender has delirium on them. It's a very slow fight though, he spent a whole minute just getting to two bars as you can see but then the sp2 killed almost instantly since the degens will get the 400% increased potency due to them being applied on third hit from sp2.
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

Yeah sure go ahead and spread misinfo because you saw one comment on another post that you didn't agree with
    Yeah it’s not like I’ve seen you around a lot before and I know that you have constant bad takes lmao. That other thread just so happened to be the worst from you, but I’m not surprised it’s coming from you
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

I mean, to be fair you have more disagrees than agrees lol so it's not really misinformation.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

Yeah it’s not like I’ve seen you around a lot before and I know that you have constant bad takes lmao. That other thread just so happened to be the worst from you, but I’m not surprised it’s coming from you
    “Constant bad takes” yet I barely even talk on the forums click on my name then look at my posts and look at my comments and count how many are bad takes
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

“Constant bad takes” yet I barely even talk on the forums click on my name then look at my posts and look at my comments and count how many are bad takes
    You barely talk but when you do, it’s always something silly lmao. I did my research. Can’t take someone like you seriously, especially saying stuff like “TiTaNiA iS bAd” 😭
  • Options

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

I mean, to be fair you have more disagrees than agrees lol so it's not really misinformation.
    I think you’ve been on the forums long enough to know that people will literally disagree anything i got 5 disagrees on a post i made about finally pulling galan and hulking i got 6 disagrees for literally just asking a question
  • Options

Interesting, I had no idea at first but I noticed he's awakened so my guess here is yes that's legit and here's why:

Dark energy deals physical damage every second the opponent is suffering from a non-damaging debuff and it's very easy to inflict delirium so that's probably how he's gaining power, dark energy in this case counts as a damaging effect while the defender has delirium on them. It's a very slow fight though, he spent a whole minute just getting to two bars as you can see but then the sp2 killed almost instantly since the degens will get the 400% increased potency due to them being applied on third hit from sp2.
    Getting back on track, I’m continuously impressed by the variety of matchups this node allows for. Definitely want to see more of this, even if it means not using my favs
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

You barely talk but when you do, it’s always something silly lmao. I did my research. Can’t take someone like you seriously, especially saying stuff like “TiTaNiA iS bAd” 😭
    “It’s always something silly” care to explain how any of these comments are silly i’ll even provide more screenshots if this isn't enough?

How are you going to say all my posts are silly just because you saw one thing you didnt like actually so childish 😂
  • Options

And the last 15 posts i made
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,958 Guardian
    edited December 2023
    Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

“It’s always something silly” care to explain how any of these comments are silly i’ll even provide more screenshots if this isn't enough?

How are you going to say all my posts are silly just because you saw one thing you didnt like actually so childish 😂
    The fact you're heated about it is pretty silly.
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

Calling someone childish when you’re the one getting angry is pretty funny. I’ve seen a lot of your other takes on the forums and I think they’re stupid, and based on your agree to disagree ratio, I’d have to say that a lot of other people do too. Not much else to it lmao. I don’t like unfounded takes and you don’t say much to support them
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

Calling someone childish when you’re the one getting angry is pretty funny. I’ve seen a lot of your other takes on the forums and I think they’re stupid, and based on your agree to disagree ratio, I’d have to say that a lot of other people do too. Not much else to it lmao. I don’t like unfounded takes and you don’t say much to support them
    So when im defending myself im anrgy? Im just showing proof that you’re actively lying and spreading misinfo cause you were too lazy to do the research yourself people like you are why people get mass disagreed for no reason.
    And i like how the way you respond to being wrong is calling the other person angry like that makes a difference 😂 just admit you’re wrong and move on
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

The fact you're heated about it is pretty silly.
    How does defending myself make me heated? And aren't you a guardian why are you encouraging people lying?
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Meta is boring

Most of those disagrees are from one post, one post does not make all other post bad. Also it is okay that you dont agree with things that ive said that is your opinion

And since i have have so many bad takes and silly posts go find them see how many there really are