**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Battlwgrounds bs meta

Comments

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 611 ★★★
    Is this BG meta BS? Yes (!!!)
    Is it still fun? Yes
    ...laughing hysterically at myself and the opponent when we are helpless forced into a 0% damage fight 🤭🤣😂

• Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    Ansh_A said:

No Hulkling

• Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim Posts: 49
    Is there an emote that respectfully shows an empathizing, "I understand, I've been in that position before, sometimes you mistime the first hit and it all goes horribly wrong, sometimes you miscalculate an opponent match-up and get slaughtered, sometimes your wife jumps on you just as you reach SP2, don't worry about it, it's just a game, don't feel bad" feeling?

I mean, apart from Loki Laugh (which my opponents use to express the above feeling to me, I think).

I'm enjoying this season a lot so far, but I do think it might get tiresome before the end of the four weeks. But let's see!
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,478 ★★★★

I mean, apart from Loki Laugh (which my opponents use to express the above feeling to me, I think).

Literally (loki) LaughOutLoud

Whether it's with or at you, they be laffin'
  • Options

Is there an emote that respectfully shows an empathizing, "I understand, I've been in that position before

The kitty pryde "this is fine" emote conveys that really well.

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

Im just trying to get my point across just like millions of other players yes i admit i do moan alot but i have never said one bad word about any other player ive always played the game as intended ill also admit im not a great player i consider myself above average i also suffer with depression and have been for years due to two really bad realationship's ive never told anyone this because dunno how to put it into words but this game has helped me talk to people and im greatfull for that im sorry for moaning all the time but can i just say u cant see what happens on my phone when i play the game

Nobody likes a sore loser. There are a lot of times kabam has missed or delivered, but you are repeating yourself on matters players are aware of, and on things you objectively think is bad. Players usually have a common consensus of whats right or wrong and collectively bring awareness to it, but several AW matchmaking posts isnt really adding anything new.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,478 ★★★★

Im just trying to get my point across just like millions of other players yes i admit i do moan alot but i have never said one bad word about any other player ive always played the game as intended ill also admit im not a great player i consider myself above average i also suffer with depression and have been for years due to two really bad realationship's ive never told anyone this because dunno how to put it into words but this game has helped me talk to people and im greatfull for that im sorry for moaning all the time but can i just say u cant see what happens on my phone when i play the game

But you do nothing to get a point across. You make a post, rant and then leave. Nothing you say is in an effort to make a point. You've asked for Act 6 to have the difficulty reduced 3 times. You call AW/AQ and BGs BS with rarely any context.

Any context you do give, it ends up being your fault for losing whatever fight you're complaining about.

You don't ask for help or advice. You just go straight in and call it BS.

This community will help and support you but you don't give us a reason. For many of us, this game is an outlet or an escape from the real world. It's been a part of my life for 9 years. Many of us feel the same as you. Let us help you through what you're having troubles with in the game. Let us help talk you through those fights. Give us a chance to help youm
    Everyone's got issues, but everyone can choose to not be a #### as well. Like, my Mint app is going away and it wants me to migrate to credit karma (which is trash) and I've spent all day ####ing around with replacement apps that aren't quicken or quickbooks and I'm losing my #$##ing mind but do I yell BS KABAM BS (or in this case FU INTUIT FU) every 5 minutes? Naw.

Plaid api $###$ a #### too. Never grow up, kids.
  • Options
    PoethellPoethell Posts: 127
    Ppl who run suicides might as well jus play your 3 for chips
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 682 ★★★
    Am I the only one who is really enjoying this meta? It’s not hard just pick the right champs and be strategic. You can draft defenders immune to their attackers DOT effects. I’m having a blast with it
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 589 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    This meta is terrible, 99% of the fights are the same, ban AA, torch and Wolfman as attackers and zemo, attuma etc on defense. I have had many fights where people just hit twice and wait for the timer to expire
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 833 ★★★
    I like this meta, you will learn something new in advance

Bs meta? Of course no. Startegy and knowledge play part of bg. Always lose doesn't make you a loser or noob, just you need to change some deck and strategy. Never give up guys
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,950 ★★★★★
    Logan00 said:

This meta is terrible, 99% of the fights are the same, ban AA, torch and Wolfman as attackers and zemo, attuma etc on defense. I have had many fights where people just hit twice and wait for the timer to expire

Do you happen to know that you can beat Zemo by Torch and todd easily? In like under 40-50 seconds, very cool
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 833 ★★★

I wont be playing battlegrounds aftef this epecially as kabam said they would ban people for sitting on pause this right here is the worst example ive seen yet

2 things i want to comment about this
    1. Why you using hulk? He got no dot, and waiting ibom to get poison on himself is like waiting your crush to talk to you, she will talk but it will take long way to get it
    2. You can report him via ticket or in bg, if you lazy to then people will start abusing it

Start using your head bro, don't just simply take a lazy road by saying i not gonna to improve myself. If you wanna to take this lazy road, then i suggest don't play bg or don't play mcoc at all. Game is to make fun and testing your skill, but when yourself don't want to improve and wanna to rage all by yourself, man you got problem about yourself
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,950 ★★★★★
    edited January 1

I wont be playing battlegrounds aftef this epecially as kabam said they would ban people for sitting on pause this right here is the worst example ive seen yet

Bubba you can't win if you don't have Damage debuff this meta, why some of you refuse to adapt to meta but will be first in line to complain.

The guy who paused scored 11k, if you, yourself can't score more than 11k then you deserve to lose. So stop pointing fingers and curl them towards yourselves and try to learn the meta.

For example you can use, Warlock, Ultron, diablo, moleman and many more to fight that abomination.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 326 ★★★
    Also Hulk actually could work, since Abom would be poisoned the whole fight you’d gain power, just ramp up furies and do a big special. OP just messed up and ate hits when he shouldn’t have.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,185 ★★★★★

You used hulk 🤣

Your opponent used bwdo 🤣

This is why this meta is great. If you don’t bother to read or learn the champs’ abilities, this game is not for you.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,403 ★★★★★

Also Hulk actually could work, since Abom would be poisoned the whole fight you’d gain power, just ramp up furies and do a big special. OP just messed up and ate hits when he shouldn’t have.

Nah abom is a bad defender this season. I can just sit back while gaining power over time and boom the special is enough to kill ibom off
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,403 ★★★★★
    U need strats more than dot champs this season, take a look at my matchup. My opponent chose first in both matchups and I won both rounds

• Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 103
    Skill issue