**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else have problem with the Battleground rewards ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
I restarted twice now and I am still not getting the battleground rewards . I even played two games and won them and still nothing . None go the reward for starting the season

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

I restarted twice now and I am still not getting the battleground rewards . I even played two games and won them and still nothing . None go the reward for starting the season

You get those after playing 5 matches.
  • Options

JessieS said:

Thank you

• Options

JessieS said:

Played five still got no rewards
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★
    Where did you finish last season? Did you have a screen similar to this when you entered battlegrounds for the first time this season?

• Options

Where did you finish last season? Did you have a screen similar to this when you entered battlegrounds for the first time this season?

Yeah it works now . I just needed two restarts after the five games apparently