Missing Mastery Points?

I never fully explored Act 4 before the rewards were changed. I've currently got 57 mastery points my account. I'm level 60, explored 2 chapters of Act 4 and completed one path of Necropolis. Is there anyway for me to get these points I'm missing anymore? If not that's alright and I'll live, but wanted to at least see what could be done. The support tab in game had a lot of questions I didn't have answers to, so figured I'd try my luck here.

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    They'll be sent out in maybe January
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    For people who raced thru Act-4 onto higher content without doing Explore, and didn’t care about those Mastery points to do higher content before, but now want them..

As above reply, Kabam last mentioned they are “Aiming for January”
    You shouldn’t need to individually contact Kabam Support, they are working on something global.

(*and not specifically January 1st, but “sometime” in January. Maybe with monthly update, or not. Or maybe not even in January)
  • BlizzardsssBlizzardsss Member Posts: 5

For people who raced thru Act-4 onto higher content without doing Explore, and didn’t care about those Mastery points to do higher content before, but now want them..

As above reply, Kabam last mentioned they are “Aiming for January”
    You shouldn’t need to individually contact Kabam Support, they are working on something global.

(*and not specifically January 1st, but “sometime” in January. Maybe with monthly update, or not. Or maybe not even in January)

awesome! thank you so much for verifying!!