8.2.6 bahamet boss

So i've completed 8.2.6 long ago.i'm currently exploring it since i have already explored 8.3 .just reached the final chapter and currently at the boss managed to drop him to 43%.But theres a prblm i can only use kingpin and only
Use heavies.parry for kp and both for other champs are not reflecting the blast. I used shang chi it clearly said parry and even perfect block but it didnt reflect.I think its a bug can u pls cheak into it @Kabam Miike @kabamjax

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian
    You have to special during 1 blast to get the cleanse charge if you want to parry the next one
  • Lonley_potato123Lonley_potato123 Member Posts: 16
    So i have to throw sp into blast and then parry tge second blast
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★

So i have to throw sp into blast and then parry tge second blast

Read his abilities
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,092 ★★★★★
    For every phase, you have to throw one special then only you can start reflecting his shield.
    If you die and start with a new champ, you have to do this again.

Lazy design if you ask me
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Member Posts: 174 ★★
    Yeah this frustrates me too, currently exploring this mission! Make sure you have that little green circle buff before you parry; that means you can knock the wave back. If not, you need to use a special as usual to get the green circle charge, then make him do the wave attack again. It's like two rotations of the 3 volatility instead of one.
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    There is a video on youtube where Shang Chi goes from phase 3 to KO with an SP2…skipping phase 4...I think he has 50+ chi charges...I tested his SP2 against ROL wolverine, and ended up at about 580k sp2 with 50+ chi charges…

Kingpin is the best option…and MCOC NOOB got the best youtube mcoc channel.
  • Lonley_potato123Lonley_potato123 Member Posts: 16
    Ok,thanks guys.Time to tame the hulk🗿