**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How is Domino a dot champ ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,394 ★★★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
I just saw someone winning a fight with her . How does it work ? Does the unlucky thing count as a debuff ?

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,991 ★★★★★
    Crit fail and power through perfect block. Also power through mister sinister relic's self applied bleed.
    The opponent must be super lucky
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 481 ★★★
    Do you run suicides. If so that gives power
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★
    Domino inflicts critical bleeds, why not?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    It's a confusing meta for sure ... passive power gain ability I understand because it takes no action .. it's inherent to the champion but there's power from mystic dispersion etc which I don't think should be allowed because it takes an action that is not a DOT effect.

but hey .. i don't make the rules so we play in the context of whatever this game allows lol
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

Bleeds are from her specials
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

The real question is HOW IS RHULK A DOT CHAMP, WHERE IS THE DOT???

Sp3 got massive game breaking incinerate.
    You forgot the s/
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★

which is damage over time… DOT isn’t exclusive to champions who inflict DOT with basic attacks. Any champ that can inflict DOT is a DOT champion. So is red hulk.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

which is damage over time… DOT isn’t exclusive to champions who inflict DOT with basic attacks. Any champ that can inflict DOT is a DOT champion. So is red hulk.
    Yes but she wouldn’t gain power red hulk suck this meta because he can’t gained power to get the sp. of
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

She is a DOT champ. The OP’s question was specific to the bg meta. Not every DOT champ works.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Power gain champs are working in this meta . Even Hulkling works as an attacker since he gains power when he gains his buffs .
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★

That's not what they're pointing out, they're pointing out the fact that it isn't because of the crit bleeds it's because of crit failure. If crit failure didn't give her power, good luck getting to a single special to get the crit bleeds in the first place.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Yeah crit failure gives her power so she works really really well against skill champs someone killed my r5 ascended Zemo in like 45 secs with her. Not sure if she works against non-skill champs though I assume it'd be a very slow fight.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

That's not what they're pointing out, they're pointing out the fact that it isn't because of the crit bleeds it's because of crit failure. If crit failure didn't give her power, good luck getting to a single special to get the crit bleeds in the first place.
    Good luck in building to a special through critical failure ☠️
    Perfect blocks is the way to play Domino this BGs meta, critical failure just adds up some power.
    7* duped Domino with block stat focus should be cooking this season 😉
  • Options
    Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    I won with domino by voluntarily getting hit to get bleeds. She purified them for power. My specials then hit really hard and the bleeds got me more power.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 709 ★★★

• Options
    Greekhit said:

Good luck in building to a special through critical failure ☠️
    Perfect blocks is the way to play Domino this BGs meta, critical failure just adds up some power.
    7* duped Domino with block stat focus should be cooking this season 😉
    If you're fighting a skill champ, crit failure will be triggering like crazy it's 100% doable.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    Crit fail + bleed