Options

Did anyone try a maxed out 6* Wong in Necro? Wonder how the 6* does...

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★

Tried my 6* r3 now

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Yeah, I’m wondering how a r4 would do in there
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,979 ★★★★★
    That’s pretty impressive with a r3. I’d still be a little worried about challenger raging even with a maxed 6*. I’m sure he’d still do fights fairly cheap, but there’s a big difference between a r5 6* and a 7* r1 in terms of how long they can fight
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

That’s pretty impressive with a r3. I’d still be a little worried about challenger raging even with a maxed 6*. I’m sure he’d still do fights fairly cheap, but there’s a big difference between a r5 6* and a 7* r1 in terms of how long they can fight

Yeah, I guess that's the main reason why 7* r1 is better even than a r5 ascended, I really want one but I don't have... I can make my Wong a r5 ascended tho, just wonder if it worths it, if he can solo fights... given the lack of time compared to a 7*
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,181 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Yeah, I guess that's the main reason why 7* r1 is better even than a r5 ascended, I really want one but I don't have... I can make my Wong a r5 ascended tho, just wonder if it worths it, if he can solo fights... given the lack of time compared to a 7*
    With my infinite amount of luck i pulled a 7* wong like the day after i finished exploring Necro lol
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

With my infinite amount of luck i pulled a 7* wong like the day after i finished exploring Necro lol
    Damn
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Just wonder if its worth it, if he can solo fights.
    It's not and he can't.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

It's not and he can't.
    How do u know?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,586 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

Ahh you're free as well. I tried to look for you in jail but guards were very angry.
  • Options
    mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 79
    edited December 2023
    I picked up a 7* and took him to r3 and he was fun to use for the first time.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,864 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

Isn’t he still worth r2 for defense in BGs? Not sure if hes on the level as the other mystics (Mangog /Sas etc)
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,181 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

Isn’t he still worth r2 for defense in BGs? Not sure if hes on the level as the other mystics (Mangog /Sas etc)
    I honestly don't know. I haven't really used him or fought that many in bgs. Every time I gave so far I've had torch so that really isn't a great indicator
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

It's not and he can't.
    How do u know?
    I'll talk to you in line.
    I just know...6* wong is not a good investment.
    You are not the first to think about it.
    Others have tired and failed.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Even with my r2 7* , I have hit half charges before I could ramp him up. So 6* would really struggle
  • Options
    So, ranking up a 6* would be a mistake?
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
    I remember I tried my 7* r1 and one shot roblin just in time (It was a training I didn't run that path). I used him r2 in path 1. I didn't really have to worry about the timer. Didn't even worry to dodge energy attack when he's properly ramped, so depending in the opponent you care less of root, just block special attack.
    I think he could work 6* r5A, but there's really need to test him.
    However, are you gonna explore necropolis? Otherwise, for completion, I wouldn't rank up the 6*.
  • Options
    Cvlr said:

I remember I tried my 7* r1 and one shot roblin just in time (It was a training I didn't run that path). I used him r2 in path 1. I didn't really have to worry about the timer. Didn't even worry to dodge energy attack when he's properly ramped, so depending in the opponent you care less of root, just block special attack.
    I think he could work 6* r5A, but there's really need to test him.
    However, are you gonna explore necropolis? Otherwise, for completion, I wouldn't rank up the 6*.

Yeah ofc I wanna rank him up for Exploration... someone I've got to know earlier did use a 6* Wong and even got solos with him
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Alliance mate r5 and ascended wong, soloed numerous fights.

People forget with wong you throw specials so frequently the whole challenger rating thing is almost a non factor, he easlily stays in fights 10+ minutes if needed and even in rooted phase it doesn't matter since he heals everything.

Any fight that a 7* wong can solo that a 6* can't will be a difference of 1 revive..
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Did yall not see the itemless wong solo necro path video?
    https://youtu.be/oZI6uXcm-KY?si=_fsZa2Pa8UKLfLif
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Did yall not see the itemless wong solo necro path video?
    https://youtu.be/oZI6uXcm-KY?si=_fsZa2Pa8UKLfLif

That’s a 7* tho, people were worried about the 6* with the low challenger rating