Duplicate Wolverine Weapon X?

IgorCIgorC Member Posts: 14
Is Weapon X worth the generic gem for duplication? I got him in the banquet in 6*, but I don't know if I should spend a generic gem to duplicate him

Comments

• Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
    IgorC said:

Is Weapon X worth the generic gem for duplication? I got him in the banquet in 6*, but I don't know if I should spend a generic gem to duplicate him

You should. He's a very rare champion. It is unlikely to dup him again unless there is a unit offer or wait till next banquet to be lucky.
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
    IgorC said:

Nowadays we get 2 or 3 generic gems every month.
  • IgorCIgorC Member Posts: 14

Nowadays we get 2 or 3 generic gems every month.

I don't know if I'm able to get those, I'm still cavalier, has 2/3 months, still going to TB.
    But anyways I'm about to duplicate him, he'll be useful in BG and maybe AW depending if anyone in my alliance has him already
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    I've always felt that awakening gems were meant specifically to be used on trophy champs because it's almost impossible to dupe them naturally.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Wait for Banquet to finish first, you still have 4 GBCs and you never know if you pull him again.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,298 ★★★★
    @SammyDe imagine using a gem on him then you pull him again 💀