**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Bullseye 🎯 is finally here!!

Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 683 β˜…β˜…β˜…
My glorious king is here after asking and begging for him for years and years. And he looks absolutely savage. Can’t wait for his Deep Dive.

Β«1

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,216 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He's not technically here .. maybe not for a while ... that entire graphic you cut says Summoner's Choice 2024 so both he and White Tiger might be just going through the rounds again which would be severely disappointing.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 683 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ahmynuts said:

NEXTON said:

My glorious king is here after asking and begging for him for years and years. And he looks absolutely savage. Can’t wait for his Deep Dive.

As a member of this community for many years. After what happened with Sandman.... temper this hype
    You’re not wrong lmao. I just am in awe they’re adding my all time favorite Marvel character to the game. I hope they make him badass. Pleeeeeease.

Deacon said:

He's not technically here .. maybe not for a while ... that entire graphic you cut says Summoner's Choice 2024 so both he and White Tiger might be just going through the rounds again which would be severely disappointing.

Nah they’re definitely confirmed.
    Check out this tweet I posted and Kabam liked too.

Deacon said:

Guess you gotta watch the stream to find out πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
    lol no doubt .. definitely will and expect to be pleasantly surprised that they are the new additions to the game and not just Summoner's Choice retreads
    ahmynuts said:

Deacon said:

They're confirmed January champs
    where is this confirmation?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,309 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Deacon said:

ahmynuts said:

Deacon said:

We've ready seen them in the last mcoc trailer in December. Plus there's this....
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 723 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I might actually cry tears of joy.
    Buttehrs said:

Deacon said:

ahmynuts said:

Deacon said:

We've ready seen them in the last mcoc trailer in December. Plus there's this....
    lol that's not a confirmation. it looks like a Summoner's Choice confirmation more than anything .. but hey i hope i'm wrong .. i voted White Tiger every time so I hope they're both coming to the contest instead of being voted on again.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,415 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can't wait for him . Looks like Black Bolt brother and gonna be as OP as him too in the game ❀️ Pure Justice to him
    Deacon said:

Buttehrs said:

Deacon said:

ahmynuts said:

Deacon said:

lol that's not a confirmation. it looks like a Summoner's Choice confirmation more than anything .. but hey i hope i'm wrong .. i voted White Tiger every time so I hope they're both coming to the contest instead of being voted on again.
    And whens the last time they showed 2 characters on their monthly twitch previews that weren't that months new champs? Cmon man think.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not gonna get high hopes after what they did to Glad but I hope he shuts down Photon completely at least.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,198 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2
    As far as confirmation, Miike and Jax confirmed Bullseye for January on one of the 9 days of streams they did for the 9th anniversary. They confirmed the champ but refrained from giving anything away about his kit.

And just like that 🎯🎯🎯
  • GeoradGeorad Posts: 59 β˜…
    All this time I've waited for Agatha... And those two arrive. Not right.
    Georad said:

Everyone is waiting for their favorites. It'll happen sooner or later.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,984 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Georad said:

They were much more highly requested than Agatha. She'll come at some point
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 419 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They have both been summoner's choice options, so it makes sense that they are included on the graphic for SC 2024. Doesn't mean they are in the 2024 SC since they are most likely the January champs. Think: "Hey we were part of this choice thing in the past and we're now in the game...who's next?" That's my guess anyway.