**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Google play points now worthless?

PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
edited January 3 in General Discussion
I understand kabam wants us to solely spend in the summoner store now. Idk the logistics but did anybody else notice the unit redemption option is now gone? I'm not necessarily a whale. But I am valiant and now there is absolutely nothing of value in the Google play store point redemption. Was this a kabam choice? Or Google? Either way, when the big events come around this was slight incentive to participate, like a credit card cash back promotion. Just curious if anybody else noticed. I didn't see any posts. *Update* there is a crystal/unit bundle but now a five time limit? Is this a lifetime restriction? Was there a post?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    I honestly forgot they had actual game offers on there. I always just buy playstore credit
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    edited January 3
    They reset. Mine is back to being listed as 5 available, but I bought one on December 21.

This deal is actually better than the unit deals. When I bought it, they had both still available.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited January 3

They reset. Mine is back to being listed as 5 available, but I bought one on December 21.

This deal is actually better than the unit deals. When I bought it, they had both still available.

I saw that after. I was so used to just the unit offers. It's been a long month. I was just shocked. 🤣🤣🤣😅 I'll be the first to admit. If it resets that not only limits whales from taking advantage of a situation but also allows players to stock up for the next reset. 🤔 I may not have a use for the crystal but the units are a fair trade off. Thanks for checking me.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 567 ★★★
    The only thing that exists for me anymore is the grandmaster nexus bundle and the gold and iso bundle.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    I also no longer have the unit offers. Those made the points worthwhile. Crystals will certainly NOT, especially Cavs or GMs.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    The cav Nexus and GM crystal bundles have units in them (at least nine do). 200 units for the cav crystal.