**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Starting to question my life choices

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
Apparently I’m spending too much time on the forums.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    thought for sure this was USAFA
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★

We all are 💀
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    I've been on here for like quarter a year, (well longer but I wasn't logged in then). Question is, I am only a one star. How long has it been since you lot touched grass and this is coming from someone who spends all their free time here, mcoc or on YouTube watching mcoc rotation vids
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

I've been on here for like quarter a year, (well longer but I wasn't logged in then). Question is, I am only a one star. How long has it been since you lot touched grass and this is coming from someone who spends all their free time here, mcoc or on YouTube watching mcoc rotation vids

Idk man
    I have been here for a couple of years and still am here...
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,326 ★★★★★
    edited January 4
    You got my comment, you should feel blessed.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    edited January 4
    Hol up. You have been here a couple of years and you are 4 stars? I am almost scared to ask....how long has grounded wisdom been here. Oh I forgot I can check. 5 years is crazy. I am guessing each year is a star
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★

Hol up. You have been here a couple of years and you are 4 stars? I am almost scared to ask....how long has grounded wisdom been here. Oh I forgot I can check. 5 years is crazy. I am guessing each year is a star

No there actually is a points system and you get points for each reaction you posts or comments get minus LOL and Disagree. When you reach a certain number of points your stars go up
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★

Most of the time I just come here instead of social media to avoid doom scrolling so that's my justification
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,960 ★★★★★
    Yeah, this is better than getting exposed to brain-dead extremist ideas in Instagram
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Most of the time I just come here instead of social media to avoid doom scrolling so that's my justification
    Honestly, same. I had been dialing back on my forums usage for a while, then I deleted Twitter. Now I spend a lot more time here.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

No there actually is a points system and you get points for each reaction you posts or comments get minus LOL and Disagree. When you reach a certain number of points your stars go up
    Still find it a bit weird they don’t give points for LOLs. But I kind of get it too - when I give an LOL it can mean “haha, good one” but just as often it means “what the heck are you even on about” or “you’re ridiculous”
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    o_o said:

ahmynuts said:

Still find it a bit weird they don’t give points for LOLs. But I kind of get it too - when I give an LOL it can mean “haha, good one” but just as often it means “what the heck are you even on about” or “you’re ridiculous”
    This is why I have repeatedly suggested adding “???” and “Yikes” as reactions. Sometimes I don’t disagree with a person but they’ve made their point badly. Sometimes I don’t know what they’re on about at all. This is the forum hill I will die on.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    three years. That's cute.

Six years on THIS version of the forum and I think at least a year on the old one.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

three years. That's cute.

Six years on THIS version of the forum and I think at least a year on the old one.

You might have been here longer, but you only have only visited forums a little more than half as much as OP has.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    still got more posts and the maxed out stars.