**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Getting legendary titles

Hello everyone. Forgive for I am newer... all the info I try to find is old and need help getting a real answer. As far as I can tell there are two legendary titles. How does one get these officially. Help me understand.

The legend across the profile picture.

The legend on red text as a title.

Just need clarification and thank you for taking time in helping me understand

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    You will get the legend title along with the legend banner. They come together when you win Legend, so there will be no such thing as someone having a legend tag but not the banner, and vice versa.

To get the Legend title, you have to be the fastest to complete something. Every month there is a monthly quest, the 100 fastest summoners to explore Heroic and Master get the legends title. There's currently the upcoming Act 5 Chapter 4. If you 100% the entire Act 5 and are one of the first 100 summoners to do so, you also get the legends title.
  • SyrionSyrion Posts: 64
    Thank you so much for clarifying how to get both. I was unaware they were tied together. Thank you
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Best way to get a legend title is hire a merc lol. They probably get 60 of the 100 offered.
  • muzzaromuzzaro Posts: 3
    Is there a legend title for the first 100 to complete uncollected quest
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    You can be a legend title if you finished fastest and you can do it if you have 5* rank 5/65 and having 2k of units to buy energy refill and 30% boost cost 1400 units
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    muzzaro wrote: »
    Is there a legend title for the first 100 to complete uncollected quest
    Not for uncollected, but legend title is given to the first 100 people that complete HEROIC AND MASTER in one shot...
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    You can be a legend title if you finished fastest and you can do it if you have 5* rank 5/65 and having 2k of units to buy energy refill and 30% boost cost 1400 units

Actually, you need about 40 energy refills, that’s 1200 units... You are right about the boosts though, the greater attack boost and the greater champion boost are only available in the greater questing bundle (1400 units) and every once in a while they are for sale on specials unit/cash offers...