Before you vote for Blob

Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★
I know all of you really want Blob in the game, but if you think about it, a character that popular is bound to get added to the game at some point in the near future, so even if he doesn't win this vote he'll probably still be added. This vote is a pretty good chance to get a lesser known Marvel character in, so I'd argue that it would be a better idea to vote for one of them instead. I'm personally voting for Beetle because I think he'd be a pretty solid Tech champion, although the chances of him winning are probably near zero.

I know that Blob's basically already won the vote, but I'm kinda just hoping that our runner ups will be solid so we don't get stuck with some random picks from the people that didn't vote Blob for some reason, which is why I'm imploring you to consider the other options. At the very least try not to vote Blob for round 1. There's no way he loses that one

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    edited January 5
    It's going to be:
    Blob
    Shriek or Viper
    whichever isn't #2
    Ruby Thursday
    Black Tarantula
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 566 ★★★

Black Tarantula is my vote
  • Shock29Shock29 Member Posts: 571 ★★★
    edited January 5

I’m going black tarantula I want a meta symbiote which we haven’t gotten yet

Black Tarantula looks awesome, and I'll be voting for him as well. However, the original Black Tarantula, Carlos LaMuerto, is a crime lord, with his powers and title coming from his father, who passed them down to him after his training. This is supposedly what has happened to all who have been called "Black Tarantula."
    https://www.marvel.com/characters/black-tarantula

I know there is a version that wears a symbiote, but it is likely the released version will be more in line with the original. That is, if he wins.
  • NosrepNosrep Member Posts: 85
    I seem to be the only person who wants Swarm
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    If blob somehow loses, I’ll be impressed. This’ll be the best summoners choice year simply for how unexpected it was lol
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    I'm voting for Ruby personally but yeah I 100% agree, popular characters like him shouldn't be in the Summoner's Choice unless there are other really popular characters in there who actually stand a chance.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Give me Cloak and Dagger first.

Then Blob.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    Swarm and beetle getting no votes at all apparently
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 230 ★★
    Emilia90 said:

If blob somehow loses, I’ll be impressed. This’ll be the best summoners choice year simply for how unexpected it was lol

Why is everyone against blob suddenly, he is a mutant we want more good mutants.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    But I do want a character I know instead of a unknown champ
  • Sketch1037Sketch1037 Member Posts: 56
    Bloooooooooooooooooooooob

Emilia90 said:

Why is everyone against blob suddenly, he is a mutant we want more good mutants.
    Cause he's a very popular character who would've joined the contest eventually, the others are not unless we vote for them.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Cause he's a very popular character who would've joined the contest eventually, the others are not unless we vote for them.
    You can say the same thing about the other 7 choices. Or literally any other characters in marvels library.
  • FigueFigue Member Posts: 83

Black Tarantula is my vote

No more spiders please, thank you lol
    edited January 6
    Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

You can say the same thing about the other 7 choices. Or literally any other characters in marvels library.
    No you can't, the other 7 choices are not popular buddy lol not even close.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,344 ★★★★★
    They shouldve added Toxin to give Blob some competition
    Polygon said:

Judging by twitch chat. I think goth mommy is enough competition for Blob tbh. I just watch it back again and died laughing
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Polygon said:

Judging by twitch chat. I think goth mommy is enough competition for Blob tbh. I just watch it back again and died laughing
    Since you voted for shriek in the poll, can we assume that you agree with twitch chat
    Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

Polygon said:

Since you voted for shriek in the poll, can we assume that you agree with twitch chat
    I voted for Shriek in the poll for the meme (Or did I?). I'm probably just going to throw all my votes at Blob since he's gonna win anyway tbh
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

Polygon said:

I voted for Shriek in the poll for the meme (Or did I?). I'm probably just going to throw all my votes at Blob since he's gonna win anyway tbh
    No don't join the dark side! Help us land a coordinated attack on the Blob fanboys.

ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

Polygon said:

No don't join the dark side! Help us land a coordinated attack on the Blob fanboys.

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,024 ★★★★★
    Man If I could then I'd just vote straight for Viper, get it? Straight for viper, game needs shego.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

Polygon said:

Mr nuts you more than anyone should know the value of free thinking since you're like in jail 90% of the time for it. It's not about the winner it's about sending a message, vote Ruby even if blob wins we should make it clear that we still want ruby