**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

"Ask for help" button in Arena

Can we get an ask for help button for all th used champs in arena? Pushing that button for 100 champs in a row , is quite time wasting and annoying.

Comments

• Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 339 ★★★
    i’m pretty sure they can’t do that. it would likely crash the servers, or at the very least cause a lot of lag
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,048 ★★★★★
    Sovi789 said:

Can we get an ask for help button for all th used champs in arena? Pushing that button for 100 champs in a row , is quite time wasting and annoying.

They tried it. It crashed everything.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    Been done. Toasted the game very well lol
  • Options
    RanickRanick Posts: 16
    I always wondered why they got rid of it, kind of figured it was cuz it was causing problems
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    Ranick said:

I always wondered why they got rid of it, kind of figured it was cuz it was causing problems

It's why in the alliance page you can only help 10 at a time
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    Sovi789 said:

Lol i just posted a post about this too and i didnt knew you had a post about that too XD
    I totally agree!
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225

i’m pretty sure they can’t do that. it would likely crash the servers, or at the very least cause a lot of lag

My game lags anyways since years XD
  • Options
    idlavonidlavon Posts: 34
    ahmynuts said:

Been done. Toasted the game very well lol

Ahh so this is why it never get mentions anymore